Did anyone "Fire the Grid"

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Justine Cooper

Stephen Eisel

Did anyone "Fire the Grid"

Postby Stephen Eisel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm

http://www.firethegrid.org/

http://www.firethegrid.org/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

The Story

We are now in a time when natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and tidal waves are dramatically affecting our planet, and our lives on it. We now have the power to destroy this beautiful Earth quickly, with atomic power, or more slowly, with pollution and devastation of our resources, and overpopulation. I have been guided to tell you that we also have the very real power to save this planet, and to make it a loving and healthy place for ourselves and for future generations. Please take a few minutes to read my story. It will hopefully save our Earth.

I have a story to tell you that I know will be hard to believe in parts, but it has happened to me, and I cannot erase or deny any of it (though at times I wish I could). I am a "normal" woman who grew up in simple yet chaotic times. I am much like you in most every way. I always thought I would be the last one to have a miracle occur in her life, much less two miracles, and all that has happened since. Therefore the tale I tell could be of your life, and not mine. But seeing it is mine I guess I was meant to tell it.

What I want to establish first, is the fact that miracles do happen and they happen to people like you and me. What we need to make these miracles happen is to open ourselves to the communication that is all around us every day. Communication not from this world but from the world of our creator, the cosmos and the universe. The message comes from a distance, but you find it by going inside and believing. We can all create miracles within our lives, and that is one of the main points in writing this for you. I have no special tricks. Simply open yourself to the possibility that what I tell you is possible and that it is available to every person.

I will refer to God in many ways throughout this story. This is strange for me to refer to God in any sense, as I believed he had abandoned me a very long time ago. But I will refer to a prime creator of the cosmos and the universe, along with this earth that we live on every day. I call God the Prime Creator, because I want all those to understand that this story is completely unbiased and unprejudiced to any affiliation with any religion, and the God of my understanding is not only an earthly God, but a universal God. I will also refer to God as mother earth, Gaia, which I came to learn through this journey is the female piece of God. As in everything that is in our universe, you must balance darkness with light, peace with war, and recognize the two faces of God, the female and the male. We are all pieces of this Prime Creator. We are a part of God.
(There is more to read! Click on the link! )

Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:00 pm

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/firethegrid.html

Fire The Grid
The "Fire The Grid" event set for July 17 2007 brought a huge number, perhaps 10 times as many as for similar events, of notes from around the world, interested in notifying me of it and asking whether we would look at it as a GCP event. We decided early that it would be included in the formal series, and specified exactly the time defined by Shelley Yates in her presentation and descriptions. Here is an example email, which has the necessary information and some interpretations that help explain how the event is of importance:

Some of you may have heard of this, some may not. But it is simply this:

On July 17, at 11:11 Greenwich mean time (7:11 EST) there will be thousands, perhaps millions of people who will attempt to heal the planet by raising their own energy vibrations and sending them out to connect with those of others.

To join, you don't have to pray or meditate (although if that's what makes you happy, bring it on...:-) Simply engage in anything that brings you joy: listen to your favourite music, hug your children, walk your dogs and let the joy of life fill you up. Thank the universe for this special moment and imagine yourself spilling over with a brilliant light that you send out to connect with that of others.

The idea is this: Everything in the universe has a vibration. When you feel down and depressed, your vibrations are low. With all the problems that are facing us, humanity and our environment, we have all become preoccupied with our difficulties and their associated fears. Slowly, our own and our planet's vibrations have become depleted.

If we can all raise our vibrations at the same time, we can raise those of the Earth and start the healing process. Give it a shot! You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

To raise your vibrations on a daily basis do this:

- Be in the moment For instance, we all have put food in our mouths while being distracted. Taste it, feel it filling you up and savour the sensation. Do this with all things as often as possible.

- Give thanks to the universe, even if it's just for a great parking spot

- Love and forgive yourself.

- Live your life to enrich that of others

To learn more about Fire the Grid, you can watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqUAluDvuU4

Or visit:

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

The formal event was defined as the one hour period from 11:11 to 12:11 GMT on July 17. The Chisquare is 3731.7 on 3600 df, for p=0.062 and Z=1.542. This is in accord with the prediction, and is marginally significant.

Below, we provide exploratory analyses that give some context for the formal analysis, since so many people are interested. It is important, however to understand that single events are not expected to answer the subtle questions we ask in the GCP. Because the average effect size is small (Z ~ 0.3) we cannot generally interpret single events with reliability; we need repeated tests of the same type of hypothesis. That having been said, we see that the Fire the Grid event has a positive outcome, consistent with the prediction, and indeed shows a larger deviation than the average.

I encourage people interested in this and other occasions that bring us together to meditate or pray for a better future to trust your/our feelings and direct perceptions of the effects. The GCP analyses are a very interesting adjunct, but they should not be seen as a test of the intent or success of the gathering of minds for good purpose.

dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Why July 17 2007?

I well understand the 11:11 part. DH & I were married on 11/11 at 11:11.

Very auspicious date and time - and not only in our history.

Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:02 pm

dl meckes wrote:Why July 17 2007?

I well understand the 11:11 part. DH & I were married on 11/11 at 11:11.

Very auspicious date and time - and not only in our history.
Do you ever listen to Coast to Coast?

Mark Crnolatas

Postby Mark Crnolatas » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:53 am

Today is July 19th. Did anyone experience something to share?

Mark Allan Crnolatas
Searching....

Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:38 pm

I had some strange dreams and did feel that my Qi was a bit more stronger in the am of the 17th.

Return to “Lakewood Health & Wellness”