Open Healing Reiki

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Justine Cooper

Justine Cooper

Open Healing Reiki

Postby Justine Cooper » Fri May 18, 2007 7:47 am

Goddess Blessed at Hilliard and Madison offers open healing every third Friday from 6-7 for those in need of healing and/or healers wishing to participate. They ask for a donation of a canned good for local shelter for healing session.

Also, on Thursdays, Rebecca is available for appointments for Reiki sessions that start at $20 for a half hour. These sessions are phenomenal for mental, emotional, or physical ailments!

The Unity Church in Westlake on Detroit offers Reiki Healing on Monday evenings by appointment as a volunteer service or donation.

For a description on Reiki you can find wonderful descriptions by googling and look for upcoming article in the LO.

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:14 pm

There is some great energy at Goddess Blessed when they Reiki circle gets together. When is the next get togehter?

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 pm

I am glad to respond to you on a positive note! :D Have you been to the open healing or the Reiki monthly meeting? I will find out from Kathy tomorrow and let you know. It is really good energy!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Justine Cooper wrote:I am glad to respond to you on a positive note! :D Have you been to the open healing or the Reiki monthly meeting? I will find out from Kathy tomorrow and let you know. It is really good energy!
Yes, and I know who you are :)

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Well I hope that in reading my posts you will see that I tried to bring the focus to love and acceptance and not blame. Making comments that sound racist do not always mean you are a racist and my comments had no anger in them for you or anyone on the thread.

So, do I know you then?? I thought I read you refer yourself as a wife in another thread but your name is male so I wondered if you were a wife/husband each writing under the same name. Are you revealing??

Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 pm

I am a male and I met you at Goddess Blessed about two or three weeks ago.

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:48 pm

hmmm well I am glad to put almost a face to the name but have to meet you again. Maybe at the next Reiki healing! You can't be that bad if you are into REiki! : :D I am racking my brain right now but it will come to me! I swear you referred to being a wife in another post!

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 pm

OK! So will I see you at the next Reiki healing then? YOu will really need it now!!!! :roll:

Stephen Eisel

Postby Stephen Eisel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm

Justine Cooper wrote:OK! So will I see you at the next Reiki healing then? YOu will really need it now!!!! :roll:
LOL! I have been spending too much of time doing Qi Gong.. I am looking forward to the next get Reiki together..

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 pm

OMG I don't know what that is but Sharon was just talking about that to me in a message! See all the things in common after all! What is King Kong (just kidding I forgot how to spell it already)

kathy curran

open reiki healing

Postby kathy curran » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:17 am

the open healings at goddess blessed are on hiatus for the summer.
the next reiki community gathering is on august 29th at 7 p.m. at goddess blessed. all are welcome!!

Return to “Lakewood Health & Wellness”