starting seeds

Please join the LEAF Community Group (Groups button) to post in this forum.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Slife

Lynn Rodemann

how big are Dans muscles?... or brain...?

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:28 am

Dan, I would hope that the mayor would help... but... the grass roots in me says no... try your best! Im not going to complain if one shows up!... hahah it sounds to me like you are getting scared of a shovel... ha ha.
Lynn

~~i belive in something but i dont know what it is.... its either the future or the end.... its every reason that i do or dont get out of bed
Chris Schaeffer

Trailor

Postby Chris Schaeffer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:22 am

I know a place where we could rent a dump trailer for pretty cheap. 8'X6'x4'.
I think it would be cheaper than a dump truck. They have hydraulic lifts so it would be as good as a dump truck. We would need a truck other than mine for it though.

My words are ever changin' as thoughts my brain be makin'.
Lynn Rodemann

dumps like a truck...

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 am

where... and how much? Dan is at home today from work trying to figure things out... he said that the dump truck is probably going to be about
$60? how does this compare? holla!
Lynn

~~i belive in something but i dont know what it is.... its either the future or the end.... its every reason that i do or dont get out of bed
Chris Schaeffer

nevermind

Postby Chris Schaeffer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:22 am

Thats pretty comparable. We should probobly just go with that seeing as how it is a truck and a dump all in one. How big of a truck is it?

My words are ever changin' as thoughts my brain be makin'.
Lynn Rodemann

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:29 pm

Dan said that it can hold at least 20 cubic yards... that is all we need... so we shall see... what he comes up with I will try to call him... if its a go... it might be Sat morning... the drop at least... or maybe friday morning... but we can move the dirt anytime.... It should be funny to see how this all unloads... damn that was a bad joke.

Lynn

Lynn Rodemann

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:59 am

see you troops on sat at 9am! lots of woods and paper!

Lynn Rodemann

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 am

Thanks to all who came and helped with the wood chips.. it looks awesome... good team work.... next Sat the 31st... we probably should send some help to load the dump truck as well as have some people waiting at the garden for the arival of the soil. Sat. 9 am at the westlake pick up center.. I would say.. 9:30am for plover awaiters... who wants to do what? Dan what is the Address is Westlake?

Lynn

Return to “LEAF (Lakewood Earth & Food Community)”