New Image Feature

Have questions? Answers? Experiences to share?

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Dustin James

Re: New Image Feature

Postby Dustin James » Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 pm

dl meckes wrote:This forum is the first area where we are offering registered Observers the opportunity to upload images.

This seemed to me to be the best place to start testing and adding that feature.

I hope somebody has a good use for it soon!

Hmmm. Sounds good. Are there any instructions on how to do it? I think I missed that part. Thanks in advance! --oh wait there is some stuff added at the end of this post area for attachments. Still, not sure about file size etc. Some minor instructions might help people use it...

dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Tue May 22, 2007 10:13 pm

Actually, the instructions are pretty much right there.

It's best not to have too big of an image - probably no wider than 400 px because anything wider will mess up the way the page is displayed. You can attach gifs and jpgs (or jpeg), pdfs, docs or xls.

Depending on what kind of system you are using, you'll see a button that will either say "Browse" or "Choose File." You find the file you want to upload on your computer and when you find it, click ok. Then you can click "Add Attachment."

You might want to click on "Preview" to see how big your image is going to be.

If you have larger images or multiple images, let us know and we'll set you up with a photo blog through the Member Center.

Return to “Lakewood House Talk”