If you cannot go to a local chuch, an alternative

Residents and church staff are welcome to share info and good work of a local church.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Mark Crnolatas

If you cannot go to a local chuch, an alternative

Postby Mark Crnolatas » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 pm

There is a virtual reality church, in the virtual world called Second Life.
If you do a search regarding Second Life, you'll find a large volume of information regarding the 3 dimensional world. It is not a game. It is, rather, just what it it's titled. A "second life". It is not just for the infirmed. Anyone can go into Second Life and anyone can attend the church. I would say the age group is from mid-20s to over 65'ers in general.

The church in SL, is called House of Prayer. The Senior Pastor is also a pastor in "real world", in Kentucky. He is, by far, one of the most non-yawner type I've ever heard give sermons. It is a Full Gospel church, and in addition to the wednesday and sunday services, there are bible studies, and activities every day that is christian friendly. there are about 2000 members, 70 staff and 5 Pastoral Staff, so it is not a small endeavor. It is about 3 years old.

If it interests you, give it a try.By the way, I'm one of the Pastoral Staff :D
http://www.hop-sl.com/
Mark Crnolatas Sr.

"Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will not believe" - Jesus (John 4:48)

Mark Crnolatas

Re: If you cannot go to a local chuch, an alternative

Postby Mark Crnolatas » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:16 am

After quite a few questions in private conversations on Facebook and other modes of communications, I thought I'd post this announcement.

I would like to announce that in the above virtual world of Second Life, I've built my own church/learning center.

First, a note about "Second Life" ( secondlife.com) . There are anywhere from 1-2 million people in it at any particular time. It is NOT a game. There are no goals involved, but rather it IS a way to communicate, usually by microphone/headset with people from all over the world. Real people, real issues, from real countries. There is a monetary system and many people have made it their sole source of income and many again, have reached quite a high level of income in assorted ventures in "SL". Some into the millions USD.

Regarding the church I birthed, after being on staff at other churches, I pastor the church which I have built, it's growing rapidly, praise God, and I have also embarked on doing Healing Services, much as you see on christian television, for example TBN, on Cox cable. with a focus on the gift of Healing, among others. It's a bible-based born again christian ministry, and have had many healing reports come back, world -wide.

I hope to regain some connection with what's going on in the city, andagain being involved as a resident of our great city.

A message to Gary Rice, how are you and Dad?

Mark Crnolatas Sr.
God is the answer, what's the question?

Return to “Lakewood Churches”