LO_17_13 On the Streets And Online - Sneak Peek!

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

LO_17_13 On the Streets And Online - Sneak Peek!

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Another Lakewood Observer birthday has come and gone. Hard to believe that 18 years ago we started to work on this project and 16 years ago we went to print when everyone said print is dying. Now with communities fighting to keep papers alive we continue on with our amazing base of support, contributors, volunteers and advertisers.

This issue we take a sneak peek inside the Madison Branch of the Lakewood Public Library, it is looking good. We get the low down with the H2O safe alone program that every teenager should sign up for. Practical proven knowledge to keep kids safe from strangers at home, on the internet and everyday in life. If you have kids in Lakewood sign them up today!

We take another look at Southern Cafe, another award winning Lakewood restaurant that has the best in new soul food-fusion. 6 years ago I had one of the best meals I have ever had in Lakewood, and they have never let me down.

And so much more, it is best to pick one up at over 100 locations around town, or download the digital copy here.
http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_17_Issue_13.pdf

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”