Recent Issue

Send in your thoughts or notes to the editor of The Lakewood Observer. These letters might be used in the printed version of the Observer, so please leave contact information.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Justine Cooper

Recent Issue

Postby Justine Cooper » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:31 am

I just wanted to say there were some excellent articles in the recent issue. Really, overall the articles seem to be getting better and better. I loved reading Pauline's article about the Nicholson house and hope they still have tickets for that! I loved Gordon Brumm's article and even loved Bret's article on the couple at church! We all need those reminders Bret so thank you for the beautiful reminder of what love really is. The articles on Ward 3 candidates were so good it becomes more and more difficult to know who to vote for! Can we have them all! And I loved the article by Dawn who is running for school board. I really hope her article opened some eyes on who Lakewood really is-a truly diverse population where, as Dawn pointed out, regardless of our income we are all equal here! I hope any negative comments being made at safety meetings (as Stan pointed out) will be stricken from any intelligent conversation on the future of Lakewood from here out. We are all one race-the human race.

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Return to “Letters to the Editor”