Thank you Lakewood from the Gruss Family

Send in your thoughts or notes to the editor of The Lakewood Observer. These letters might be used in the printed version of the Observer, so please leave contact information.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

michelle gruss

Thank you Lakewood from the Gruss Family

Postby michelle gruss » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Many thanks to the wonderful people who put together the Jerry Gruss Baseball Marathon Tribute this past Saturday, August 11Th.
Words cannot say how grateful my family and I are to have such an honor.
Special thanks to LHS Baseball player Eric Converse,Mike Callihan,Lakewood Recreation, LHS Athletic Director Bob Thayer,Lakewood Board of Education, LHS Baseball Coaching Staff, Chris Lamphear, Tom Deanovic, Bruce Giberson, Jeff Lauren,Alex Cammock, Brent Martin, LHS Baseball parents the Henneberry's, Labar & Converse families and many wonderful sponsors in this community, Erie Design, Initially Yours Engraving, Silhouette School of Dance, Gieger's, Barry Buick, Cottage of Flowers, Madison Ave Auto & Bernie Yun Kohlmyer Sports.
Special thanks also to Ivor Karbonovic for his LHS Baseball Art Show held at the Phoenix Coffee house with the help of Baseball Team Mom Stephanie Toole coordinating the event.
With his photography Ivor raised $1400.00 toward a new scoreboard.
My family and I are proud to say we are from Lakewood as this community has rallied around us with meals, love, prayers and support.
Hopefully with enough money raised, a new score board will be purchased to match the state of the art complex.
Thank you for many wonderful memories, GO RANGERS!

Coach Jerry Gruss & Michelle
Rob, Erin, Kelly, Emily & Coletta

Return to “Letters to the Editor”