56 West - Still a local favorite!

Cooking secrets, tips, recipes and discussions featuring The Lakewood Observer's head chef, Chef Geoff (Jeff Endress), conversations about food, and restaurants.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Matthew Munroe

56 West - Still a local favorite!

Postby Matthew Munroe » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Matthew Munroe October 8 at 10:58pm

56w – home of the Friends with benefits burger, is unveiling a brand new monthly special menu. The theme for October is “My Favorite Southern Dishes”. The warm rich flavors and contrast of textures are probably some of my favorite. My flair for soul comes out in the type of cuisine… Not bad for a kid born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio! Try Chicken and Waffles, a Tilapia Quesadilla, and much more anytime through the month of October. November’s theme is “Comfort Foods”. Now, doesn’t that make you all warm and fuzzy inside?

We pride ourselves on fresh, local and quality ingredients that you can be happy about! Heck, we don’t even own a freezer! Local artisan bread comes from Breadsmith right down the street every morning, and sometimes if you’re lucky you may even bump in to one of us as we’re shopping for the day’s freshest produce at the West Side Market.

Come join us every Sunday for our famous Pajama Brunch Buffet. All you can eat for only $7.56. This Sunday we will be featuring new items on the buffet. (Don’t worry; your old favorites are still here). Don’t forget to wear your pajamas! You can join us this, and every Sunday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. If breakfast isn’t your thing, after 12pm you can order off the regular menu.

Our hours are as follows; Monday and Tuesday 4pm – 9:30pm, Wednesday and Thursday 11am – 9:30pm, Friday and Saturday 11am until 10:30pm, and Sunday 9am until 9pm. Remember the Brunch Buffet is only open until 2pm. We’ll be looking forward to seeing you there!

Chef Matt Munroe
15600 Detroit
216-226-0056
Attachments
OctMenu_final.jpg
October's Specials Menu
OctMenu_final.jpg (242.65 KiB) Viewed 66180 times

Jim DeVito

Re: 56 West - Still a local favorite!

Postby Jim DeVito » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 am

I recommend the Cajun burger. Super good. The frys rock as well.

Return to “Lakewood Food / Restaurants”