LAID BARE: 639 Days Later: How State of OH Ex Rel v Lakewood Could Have Been Avoided--Who is to Blame?

This is a storage area for FACTS that have been found during the two year fight with City Hall for Public Documents. These are being posted for reference and historical purposes only. We encourage any conversations about these documents n "Lakewood General Discussion." Here you will find the Highlight the lie, with the document proven the lie.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

LAID BARE: 639 Days Later: How State of OH Ex Rel v Lakewood Could Have Been Avoided--Who is to Blame?

Postby Brian Essi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Below is an email I sent to Kevin Butler on February 5, 2016 in which I wrote:

"I think it best that you and I come to a more global understanding to work together as we move forward…I will follow up on outstanding requests until fulfilled….I see no need to employ formal legal proceedings as long as we can agree to work together….As I proceed forward with my follow up and with a series of new records requests, may I also suggest that we meet face to face to discuss the most efficient and least burdensome way to comply with the law.

Through the date of this post (639 days later) I have never received a response or any cooperation from Mr. Butler or anyone at City Hall.

State of Ohio Ex Relator Brian J. Essi v City of Lakewood was filed on June 24, 2016 and is still pending.

Who is to blame?

Butler?
Bullock?
Nowlin?
Marx?.....

scan0332.jpg
scan0332.jpg (571.04 KiB) Viewed 126498 times

scan0333.jpg
scan0333.jpg (336.15 KiB) Viewed 126498 times

David Anderson has no legitimate answers

Return to “HOSPITAL DEBACLE LAID BARE: What Was Summers/FitzGerlad Admin. Hiding? Let's Take A Look”