Is The Mayor About to Make A Bad Deal With Cleveland Clinic?

A store house of articles, facts and discussions related to the loss of Lakewood Hospital, LHA, LHF.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Grace O'Malley

Re: Is The Mayor About to Make A Bad Deal With Cleveland Cli

Postby Grace O'Malley » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 am

It's sickening! Where is the leadership? Where is the standing up for what is right? How do you just roll over and continue to kiss CCF's a$$?

Ryan Salo

Postby Ryan Salo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 am

Lakewood Hospital trustee member (don't know his name) - "The decision to close Lakewood was completely independent of the new hospital in Avon... ...It just happened to coincide."

Ryan Salo
Bill Call

Postby Bill Call » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Ryan Salo wrote:Lakewood Hospital trustee member (don't know his name) - "The decision to close Lakewood was completely independent of the new hospital in Avon... ...It just happened to coincide."

Is he that stupid, that naïve or that duplicitous?

If he is so sure of his analysis perhaps he would be willing to defend his view in public.

I had a conversation with an ex trustee at the last Lakewood Alive Fund raiser. He defended the Clinics building in Avon "because everyone is moving out there". When I pointed out that there are more people in Lakewood than in Avon and Avon Lake combined he got angry and walked away. I guess that's why I spend a lot of time sitting by myself at those events.

Return to “Hospital Archives 2014-2015”