Lakewood's Oldest Stone House has come a long way since it was built facing Detroit Avenue in 1834. The house was first moved 16 feet west in 1901 to make way for St. Charles Avenue (photo left), then again in 1952 to its current location at Lakewood Park. Once home to the family of Lakewood settler John Honam, it now houses the offices and collection of the Lakewood Historical Society and is known as the Oldest Stone House Museum (photo right). Come visit when doors reopen for the season on March 1st. More info at LakewoodHistory.org.