Join The Fun - Early Childhood Style - At LECPTA's Open House And Children's Party
Don't spend another Friday night alone at home with the kids! Instead, on Friday, January 20 put your littles in their coats, warm up the car and head over to Harrison Elementary and join the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA's monthly Children's Party complete with pizza and snacks to munch on, crafts for the youngsters to create and don't forget the big open gym filled with hula hoops, balls and other types of toys that are sure to burn all of that winter-post-holiday energy right out of even the most energetic child!
The Lakewood Early Childhood PTA (LECPTA) strives to promote the welfare of children age birth through age 6 and their families in our city. We are a non-profit, volunteer organization that is part of the local, state, and national PTAs. We are a network of families supporting families through the precious & fleeting early years of childhood. Our membership includes stay-at-home moms, stay-at-home dads, parents who work full-time, parents who work part-time, single parents, guardians, grandparents, & caregivers.
Membership is open to anyone in Lakewood or the surrounding communities with an interest in programs for children from birth through six years of age. We are not affiliated with any one school; instead, we strive to promote the welfare of children and family community-wide.
Some of the perks of membership include:
- The Scoop, our monthly newsletter packed with activities for your family.
- Children’s parties with seasonal themes, crafts and, sometimes, live entertainment.
- Tours of local sites of interest: Fire Station, Museums, Apple Picking and so much more!
- Family outings - discount rates on special events: Playhouse Square, the Circus – to name a few!
- Adult socials to enjoy a much-needed night out to relax, unwind and just have a little adult conversation.
- Baby and Toddler programs focusing on children from birth through age 3.
- Community Service opportunities -- Helping Hands providing meals for member families in times of need.
- Monthly Meetings featuring informative speakers and topics.
Come join us and reap the benefits of being part of the supportive parenting community that is the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA! Contact the LECPTA at 216-536-0821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.