Looking for some authentic asian food? Look on Madison

Businesses and consumers are encouraged to post and update information about any local business.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Melissa Page

Looking for some authentic asian food? Look on Madison

Postby Melissa Page » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Madison Avenue is full of variety and authentic flavor, but fresh on my mind is Khiem's Vietnamese at 13735 Madison. Tonight my hubby and 2 small children just had dinner for $20 there.

They keep their menu limited and moderately priced of some of the best authentic vietnamese. Every meal is a flavorful and colorful delight using fresh ingredients.

I just had the shrimp stir fry and a cha gio (egg roll). Hubby had the Com Thit Bo Luc Lac, or sauteed beef cubes marinated in garlic sauce with fried egg served on top. We live just up the street from it. I have a friend from Brecksville who usually won't visit me without stopping to pick up a stir fry from there.

You can take out or dine in. They have take out menus. Open 11am to 9pm Mon - Saturday.

Other authentic asian on Madison Ave. we patron regularly is Thai Hut at 13359 Madison Ave. - dine in or carry out. Large Thai menu.

I also hear Thai Kitchen on far east Madison is good too.

Geoff Wopershall

Postby Geoff Wopershall » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:03 am

I second the recommendation of Thai Hut.

Always friendly service and great food. S and I stop there often and we even had them supply the food for our New Years feast. Not a noodle was spared!

Lots of vegetarian options and very reasonable.

Return to “Lakewood Businesses”