Gas Bill/Heating Bill

Have questions? Answers? Experiences to share?

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Ben VanLear

Gas Bill/Heating Bill

Postby Ben VanLear » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 pm

What's yours?

Last month mine was $370 dollars!! :shock:

That's for about a 1600 square foot home, original windows/storms, no insulation. Gonna have to work on that. Yikes.

Dee Krupp

Postby Dee Krupp » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Mine is $199 every month....even in the summer, unfortunately, because I can't deal with those almost $400 bills in the winter!! I'm on the budget plan.

Jim DeVito

Postby Jim DeVito » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 am

Dee Krupp wrote:Mine is $199 every month....even in the summer, unfortunately, because I can't deal with those almost $400 bills in the winter!! I'm on the budget plan.

We too are on the budget. I am not sure of the exact amount. (The only way my bills ever get paid is is my wife pays them... Thanks Hun!!) It is around there. It is nice not to have the crazy bill for 4 or 5 month out of the year.

Tim Liston

Postby Tim Liston » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 am

I just got reamed on mine....

My previous plan with MX Energy ended last November, so in early November (maybe even late October) I called and switched to IGS. I received confirmation of the switch in mid-November.

My 11/19 bill still had my old supplier on it, as expected. But my 12/26 bill was not switched to IGS, instead Dominion East Ohio was the supplier for that month. Not only was the rate higher than if they had switched me to the supplier they confirmed over a month earlier, but they also “estimatedâ€

Return to “Lakewood House Talk”