Bulk Buying

Please join the LEAF Community Group (Groups button) to post in this forum.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Slife

Adrienne Taylor

Bulk Buying

Postby Adrienne Taylor » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello, I'm Adrienne Taylor and I'm excited to organize some bulk buying.
If you are interested in ordering bulk foods please respond and we will conspire as to what we can get a large quantity of for a good deal.
Some ideas we are thinking about are dried fruits, nuts, grains, and olives.
This is all open for discussion. I don't have prices yet, but will be searching with a preference in organic, local/as close as possible, and price.

Adrienne Taylor

Postby Adrienne Taylor » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Currently we have different venders at our LEAF nights offering bulk foods such as grains, honey, and meat. Sometimes bread, cheese, and eggs are also offered- all local.

The vendors rotate weeks, so stop by a Thursday evening between 5:30-8pm infront of the Lakewood Main Library on Detroit.

Covered Bridges farm sells bulk items like popcorn and pecans from their Arizona pecan farm.

These items are first come first serve so you don't have to prepay.

Remember that the produce is a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and you have to pay at least a week ahead of time.

www.leafcommunity.org

Lynn Rodemann

bulk foods

Postby Lynn Rodemann » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:09 pm

this week the honey woman will be there.... she also vends. bulk foods for Leaf.. so please come and show some love
Lynn Rodemann
Bulk Boardmember

~~i belive in something but i dont know what it is.... its either the future or the end.... its every reason that i do or dont get out of bed

Return to “LEAF (Lakewood Earth & Food Community)”