LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

This is a storage area for FACTS that have been found during the two year fight with City Hall for Public Documents. These are being posted for reference and historical purposes only. We encourage any conversations about these documents n "Lakewood General Discussion." Here you will find the Highlight the lie, with the document proven the lie.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:49 pm

City Hall's nastiness and fear of the media when the media writes what City Hall does not like to hear is well known.

The Public's Records below were released on August 16, 2017.

In October, 2015, Public officials were discussing Eric Sandy's article: http://m.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard ... dhospital-
non-debate-heats-up

The was shortly after 16 people entered a cabal to try to shut me up using the Lakewood Police (who did not bite the concocted "bullying" bait)

Take aways:
1. The Council Clerk wants to "Blast" Eric Sandy of the Scene who she refers to as a "pompous punk ass"
2. Shawn Juris (Jay Carson and Rick Uldricks' buddy) wants to add an armed Lakewood Policeman to protect him at Council meeting from Brian Essi and the other "crazies" but just until they passed the "greased" Master Agreement (Xmas 2015)
3. Essi now knows that Juris was one of the 16 people who reported him to the Lakewood Police for exercising First Amendment rights.
4. Juris, an elected public official, subject to SUNSHINE LAWS admits that he was somehow bound by and illicit agreement of "confidentiality"
5. Candidate Nowlin sits in silence.
6. This was all done on the taxpayer's dime.

Juris: Council's Cowardly Lion?:

Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:57 AM
To: Mary Madigan
CC: Hagan, Mary; Nowlin, Ryan; Smith, Monique
Subject: Re: Scene

We are bound to confidentiality on a number of things, but are we really going to let
comments like this stand for at least 2 months if we actually reach a master
agreement? I understand that Chief Gilman, Kevin Butler and Colin McEwen have
already started a response focused on the use of the San Francisco ER study. Can
we at least agree to tackle the public items and make a strong statement about the
importance of civility. Eric Sandy basically enabled inappropriate (bullying) behavior
and marginalized those who felt it necessary to notify the authorities. I had
contacted Officer Wintrick to alert him to the escalating situation before Jay Carson
had spoke because it the verbal attacks on other citizens was becoming so obviously
out of line.
[Note: Juris admits he reported Essi to Police for Deck post]

Whether we respond publicly with a letter to the Editor at Scene or not, I would
strongly recommend that we request a second uniformed officer to be present at
each of our council meetings for the rest of the year. I see that concerns of public
safety are being marginalized by those who are agitating the situation and I
can't ignore the possibility of something more serious occurring. Freedom of speech
should be preserved and defended but we must be prepared if someone takes it
upon themselves to do something crazy.

Shawn Juris
City Council Ward 3
(216) 906-8432

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:07 PM
To: Juris, Shawn
Cc: Hagan, Mary; Nowlin, Ryan; Smith, Monique
Subject: RE: Scene

All,
Im inclined to save a letter to the editor to the PD once we know our decision. I feel
like we've done so well ignoring the cluuter and nonsense and that we're almost at a
point where we can speak freely.
ML

To: mlmadigan9@hotmail.com
CC: Mary.Hagan@lakewoodoh.net; Ryan.Nowlin@lakewoodoh.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:25:07 +0000

I assume so.
Would a joint letter to the editor be productive or is it best to not be baited? If we
want to send a message it's better now than after anything is introduced into the
docket.

Shawn Juris
City Council Ward 3
(216) 906-8432

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:46:13 PM
To: Juris, Shawn
Cc: Hagan, Mary; Nowlin, Ryan

I wasn't contacted. Who is the elected official who filed a complaint re Essi? Was it
ms bebee?
ML
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2015, at 10:31 AM, Juris, Shawn <Shawn.Juris@lakewoodoh.net> wrote:
That's a "legitimate" piece of journalism from a pro.
Shawn Juris
City Council Ward 3
(216) 906-8432

LKWD-PRR232_000648
LKWD-PRR232_000648

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:37:55 AM
To: Juris, Shawn; Madigan, Mary; Nowlin, Ryan
Subject: RE: Scene
This article is infuriating. Honestly – I can’t wait to blast the pompous - punk
ass - “alternate” media places
for their lazy “reporting”. Unless this is a letter
to the editor - is it?

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:09 AM
To: Madigan, Mary; Nowlin, Ryan; Hagan, Mary
Subject: Scene
I'm curious who from council was contacted by Mr Sandy prior to this story
running. Certainly seems like one to file away for reference.
http://m.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard ... dhospital-
non-debate-heats-up
Shawn Juris
City Council Ward 3
(216) 906-8432

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
mjkuhns

Re: LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

Postby mjkuhns » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:52 pm

When I read something like this, I feel as though I had better check it personally.

Unfortunately, yes, I can confirm that these comments appear in the public record PDFs released by the City of Lakewood.

Otherwise it seems like this speaks for itself.

:: matt kuhns ::
Mark Kindt

Re: LAID BARE: Juris Call Cops on Essi-Wants More Cops at Council--Clerk Calls Scene's Eric Sandy "Punk Ass"

Postby Mark Kindt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Human Resources Policy 1.03 Ethics of Public Employment states:

All employees shall maintain the highest ethical and moral standards and perform their duties within the parameters of the laws of
the State of Ohio and other ordinances rules and regulations that may be set forth by the City.
Employees should remember that their compensation is paid through taxes and user fees. Therefore,
each employee assumes the responsibilityto serve the public in an honest, effective and
professional manner. Discourtesy or rudeness to the public will not be tolerated:

Yes, this is the City of Lakewood's policy. I added the bold and underline.

T Peppard

Postby T Peppard » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:13 pm

It's absolutely appalling behavior for a public official. Mary Hagan should be immediately removed from her position. Based on these records, she demonstrates a lack of regard for the greater good of our city and should have never attacked anyone in such a way.

dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Every time I think about these jackbooted government thugs who try and silence Citizen Essi, it makes me sick. I have had to listen to their bizarre thinking for years as they take away our public assets, our city services, and even our dogs. They need to listen to what people are talking about without attempting to put them in jail.

I don't fault Mary Hagan for expressing an opinion. We're American citizens. We're ALLOWED freedom of speech.

But the Builders who called the cops on Essi apparently hate the Constitution and would prefer a more Putinesque way of life.

I find it sad that Mr. Juris felt threatened by the Save Lakewood Hospital folks. The majority of that group enjoy senior discounts. But again, it was always more about silencing citizens and keeping substantive discussions away from the public, while they were throwing away our assets for magic beans.

Let's not keep voting for these people.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

dl meckes wrote:Every time I think about these jackbooted government thugs who try and silence Citizen Essi, it makes me sick. I have had to listen to their bizarre thinking for years as they take away our public assets, our city services, and even our dogs. They need to listen to what people are talking about without attempting to put them in jail.

I don't fault Mary Hagan for expressing an opinion. We're American citizens. We're ALLOWED freedom of speech.

But the Builders who called the cops on Essi apparently hate the Constitution and would prefer a more Putinesque way of life.

I find it sad that Mr. Juris felt threatened by the Save Lakewood Hospital folks. The majority of that group enjoy senior discounts. But again, it was always more about silencing citizens and keeping substantive discussions away from the public, while they were throwing away our assets for magic beans.

Let's not keep voting for these people.

DL

These people loathe FREE SPEECH except for themselves, look at them. They are the loudest voices in telling people what they can't post. No, it is obvious, free speech and sunshine it like kryptonite. It exposes their lame ideas, selfish schemes, and a general lack of any creativity. For 30 years they have been foaming at the mouth for Mix-Use like Cracker Park, while saying out of the otherside of their mouths, "Cracker Park based themselves on Lakewood. All they do is lie and make shit up.

One of my first serious posts on the subject, in a discussion with Ken Haber.

My Question: Ken, how did they come up with $120 million dollars in development?
Answer: I have no idea, that number is highly optimistic.

We now find documents, where Ken warned them lying about that is illegal. And then warmed them again and again and again. But the Mayor, Jen Pae, Council kept lying and knew it. While saying the LO and Essi are liars and mean. Even using that number in their bogus political "news" paper. Paid for with Summers Campaign money.

My Question to Ken: Did ALL of the money coming back to Lakewood, start out as Lakewood's money.
Answer: Yes, there is no new money.

So in fact, our our Mayor, and City Council lied, cheated, mislead, intimidated and threatened good people, so that we could keep our own money? No! So they could privatize our money because they do not trust us.

Lakewood residents you were played for fools.

And there you have it in a nutshell, Nearly 10 years of hard work by FitzGerald, Summers, Butler, Bullock, Madigan, and on and on.

To kill our hospital, take our largest asset for themselves and their plan.

The Mike Summers City Hall is morally bankrupt, feral, and out of control. While they either encourage criminals with long records, or allow council members with records to do their dirty work against us. They ban dogs, because of who owns them, errrr they are vicious. No, because City Hall is mean, and bitter, and looking to cause more residents to spend money to defeat BULLSHIT.

Summers Administration has squandered our cool, and making us the laughing stock of the county.

Did I just hear a bubble pop?

If an elected officials cannot trust the residents with the truth and the facts, then how do the resident trust them?

If elected officials make residents spend tens of thousands of dollars and hours to see what the courts have declared PUBLIC, how do we not think it is even worse than how bad it is?

The emails have shown something else even more troubling. We can plainly see that as new people are elected to council or brought in to a committee, they are judged, tested, tried, and finally broken to part of the cabal, or left on the side to be marginalized, as, fill in blank here. Litten literally replaced Juris, like unscrewing one bad light and screwing in another.

With the system in full swing and the worst and most vindictive mayor ever, soon all of City Hall becomes part of the criminal enterprise, and they surround the ranks to protect it, their jobs, and their now failing reputations to their friends, with lies, controlled sites, and peer pressure.

The real heroes in this town, have names like Dever, Kollis, Markling, Meckes, Essi, Harkness, Graham.

I was reminded it was just about 5 years ago, Matt Markling was heckled at a school board meeting, by someone in the audience, so using the term, "Lakewood Secret Government." Jay Foran heckled him their, and today, he is "no good." # years ago on this very Deck, Councilman Anderson wrote about not wanting to run again because of "Lakewood's Secret Government." He goes with the flow...

City Hall, has got to go, baby steps because that is the law, but first these three, and let's see if it makes a difference.

Send their lying punk asses to the showers.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:08 am

There is one young person here in Lakewood that has put countless hours of research into all this mess and has discovered a great portion of alleged wrong doing.
This person has been followed within the city , as well as their place of business. I wonder if these thugs are being paid with our tax dollars to do this.

This behavior, allegedly ordered by the mayor, subsided, but, is now back in full force.

Smile Mr. Summers. Your on candid camera! :D

Bridget Conant

Postby Bridget Conant » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:34 am

These emails really "lay bare" the type of people who run our government.

Notice the backstabbing and duplicity. Smile to your face and talk about you when you are gone.

There is also a level of rampant paranoia - a sure sign that someone KNOWS they've done something wrong and are worried they'll be caught.

It's all very enlightening.

Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 am

It is not OK for the city to harass citizens in order to shut them up, but having persons followed throughout the city and in their places of business is where the line has definitely been crossed.

What happened to Eric Sandy? I believe that Mr. Summers has somehow made it clear to him to stay out of Lakewood's business. Where has Mr. juris been? He should know that staying quiet will not erase his part in all of the alleged corruption happening in the city and in our schools.

It appears that no matter how much people here on the Deck have come forth with evidence, the citizens of Lakewood remain to choose to not become involved. If people don't start reacting to all this, I believe these clowns will bleed this city dry, tear it up and then leave.

We all have to keep posting all the incriminating evidence we find here on the Deck. If you are paying attention, you will see that Mr. Summers appears to have a dedicated bunch of followers who will continue to try to hide posts and close the Deck down. I, for one, am not going to let that happen.

Mr. Summers, you may be able to control the Cleveland media, but I will continue posting here on the Deck to keep you from taking over. Mr. Summers, I believe extortion is illegal!

Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Juris claims that he fears someone may do something crazy. Really?

Let's be honest. I seriously doubt Mr. Juris really feared this. I believe the only reason two uniformed officers with guns were wanted at the council meetings was to suppress free speech.

Let's be honest, as fantastic as Lakewood Police are, does anyone want to speak their mind against the government with two armed policemen in the room?

Come on Shawn.

Dan Alaimo

Postby Dan Alaimo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Lori Allen _ wrote:There is one young person here in Lakewood that has put countless hours of research into all this mess and has discovered a great portion of alleged wrong doing.
This person has been followed within the city , as well as their place of business. I wonder if these thugs are being paid with our tax dollars to do this.

This behavior, allegedly ordered by the mayor, subsided, but, is now back in full force.

Black Beetle?

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)
Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Dan Alaimo wrote:
Lori Allen _ wrote:There is one young person here in Lakewood that has put countless hours of research into all this mess and has discovered a great portion of alleged wrong doing.

Black Beetle?

The Black Beetle slows as it comes near me and the Cowardly Lion driving is flips me the bird, yells profanity from the open window speeds away.

A perfect friend for Juris and Jay Carson who made a speech and ran out of Council.

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Mark Kindt

Postby Mark Kindt » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:04 am

I witnessed it. Haven't seen anything so juvenile since high school. It went down like this:

Black Beetle driver: Hey! Essi! "Fuck You!" (with upraised middle finger).

Essi looks at Black Beetle chuckles and shakes his head slightly. We continue our discussion.

Honestly. I'm done with Lakewood. I plan to relocate both my home and my business in the not too distant future.

Why?

1. Sued by my neighbors over someone else's fence;

2. Systematically lied to by my elected officials and fellow Democrats;

3. Harassed by telephone when I posted comments on the Deck.

4. Just writing this places me in the risk of a libel lawsuit, like others were victimized by.

Why should any of us have to put up with this?

Return to “HOSPITAL DEBACLE LAID BARE: What Was Summers/FitzGerlad Admin. Hiding? Let's Take A Look”