Angry Mike Summers & Buddy Trying to Shut Down Free Speech And Use of Public Records

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

Angry Mike Summers & Buddy Trying to Shut Down Free Speech And Use of Public Records

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Angry Mike,

U.S. Constitution Much?

Bring it On Baby!

Uldricks 8.22.17 Communication with Lakewood Police.PNG
Uldricks 8.22.17 Communication with Lakewood Police.PNG (256.15 KiB) Viewed 3655 times

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
cameron karslake

Re: Angry Mike Summers & Buddy Trying to Shut Down Free Speech And Use of Public Records

Postby cameron karslake » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:32 am

This guy Uldricks is a piece of work!

Complaining to the POLICE about PUBLIC RECORDS posted on a PUBLIC FORUM? Maybe he should look in the mirror for the root of the problem.

I hope this is a lesson to all PUBLIC employees that what you do in a PUBLIC capacity is PUBLIC! If you are ethical, you have nothing to worry about.

Nice to see he was "advised" that it is not criminal to post PUBLIC RECORDS on a PUBLIC FORUM. :roll:

Stan Austin
Contributor

Re: Angry Mike Summers & Buddy Trying to Shut Down Free Speech And Use of Public Records

Postby Stan Austin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:36 pm

I am feeling a linkage between this thread and the post advertising for a public information officer----- I think I'll contact "Baghdad Bob" for his thoughts

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”