LAID BARE: LKWD Discontinued Internet Tracking Software As Internet Harasser Uldricks Was Hired

This is a storage area for FACTS that have been found during the two year fight with City Hall for Public Documents. These are being posted for reference and historical purposes only. We encourage any conversations about these documents n "Lakewood General Discussion." Here you will find the Highlight the lie, with the document proven the lie.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

LAID BARE: LKWD Discontinued Internet Tracking Software As Internet Harasser Uldricks Was Hired

Postby Brian Essi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 am

Convicted Telecommunications Harasser Rick Uldricks applied for a job in February 17, 2015 while he was working for Summers' re-election campaign.

The affidavit below, filed in Court on August 22, 2017, states that Lakewood discontinued used of software "to track public employee's use of its computers to access a particular website" in March, 2015--at the same time Uldrick was being hired.

Another software program installed in a city computer in 2016 was used by City Hall to help Lakewood Police expose Uldricks' personal use of city computers (albeit a limited investigation of that computer usage) as part of a Police investigation into Uldricks harassing Lakewood citizens opposing Summers---But the affidavit attached suggests the "program used to compile the document was downloaded on a city-owned computer that is no longer in use."

Cover Up?

Government Accountability Much?

Affidavit of Michael Coletta.pdf
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 1780 times

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Bridget Conant

Re: LAID BARE: LKWD Discontinued Internet Tracking Software As Internet Harasser Uldricks Was Hired

Postby Bridget Conant » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:49 am

In this day and age, Lakewood does not have the capability to monitor employee use of city computers?

Let's be clear, the technology exists and Lakewood has access to it. They just do not use any such technology.

That goes beyond merely being remiss. They deliberately chose NOT to monitor employee use of city computers.

WHY?

Michael Deneen

Re: LAID BARE: LKWD Discontinued Internet Tracking Software As Internet Harasser Uldricks Was Hired

Postby Michael Deneen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:57 am

Hey, I'm confused.

For the past few days I've been seeing a lot social media posts and sidewalk drawings that claim "Hate Has No Place Here" and that "Lakewood Loves".
This City Hall behavior doesn't square with that messaging.

Will O'Leary and Marx (attendees to the so-called "Anti-Hate Rally") dare to question the Mayor's decision to give a person with a history of anti-Semitic online harassment a "free pass" to use city hall computers during work hours?
Don't hold your breath....."Team Summers" owns both of them.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:36 am

What employer, let alone a public entity employer, would write an employee up for serious disciplinary matters (see attached) such as private use of public computers and property while on the clock, i.e. theft of public money, and NOT gather all the evidence needed to paper their employment file?

Add the fact that the little evidence the Police gathered showed the computer usage was political in nature against Summers' political opponent and any reasonable person would ask:

Is Summers hiding criminal behavior that he condoned at City Hall at taxpayer expense?

Uldricks Discipline Letter and Resignation.pdf
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 1815 times

Michael Deneen

Postby Michael Deneen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 am

This has definitely touched a nerve at City Hall.

I posted a link to this on the "Lakewood, Ohio" FB page (the one NOT run by City Hall)......One of Jen Pae's "deputies" immediately jumped in to desperately spin and try to change the subject.
Same old, same old.

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:11 am

Brian Essi wrote:Is Summers hiding criminal behavior that he condoned at City Hall at taxpayer expense?

As I have said for two years.

YES! Hence the cover-up, the lies, the "community sites" and the normalization of their thugs.

And everyone on council, knew about it, and approved of it.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Virtually every employer I know takes computer usage very seriously. Not only do most employers always have software to monitor computer usage, but they also have backups in case a rouge employee finds a way around the software.

Furthermore, the computer usage and internet history files are still present on the hard drives for the computers in question. Unless numerous memory overwrites were conducted, the internet history files could still be retrieved by an I.T. expert. I'm almost positive the FBI could retrieve the internet usage.

In light of recent events and revelations, I find it interesting that Mr. Coletta worked for the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections previously.

Folks, if you haven't woken up yet, I hope you will soon. All of the loose ends are beginning to tidy up.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 am

Jim O'Bryan wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:Is Summers hiding criminal behavior that he condoned at City Hall at taxpayer expense?

As I have said for two years.

YES! Hence the cover-up, the lies, the "community sites" and the normalization of their thugs.

And everyone on council, knew about it, and approved of it.

Benny Bananno Much?

http://www.cleveland.com/morris/index.s ... ft_pm.html

todd vainisi

Postby todd vainisi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 am

Virtually every employer I know takes computer usage very seriously. Not only do most employers always have software to monitor computer usage, but they also have backups in case a rouge employee finds a way around the software.

That goes beyond merely being remiss. They deliberately chose NOT to monitor employee use of city computers.

I hope not one cent of tax payer money is spent trying to find out what city employees do on their computers. The harasser could have been screened out during the hiring process.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

If you think that Angry Mike & his Buddy have given up on trying to shut down free speech in Lakewood, think again.

Uldricks 8.22.17 Communication with Lakewood Police.PNG
Uldricks 8.22.17 Communication with Lakewood Police.PNG (256.15 KiB) Viewed 52490 times

Stan Austin
Contributor

Postby Stan Austin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 pm

When a Police Department in a city that is old suburbs shows up in riot gear at an American Governmental meeting, something's gone wrong.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

Stan Austin wrote:LPD has to be very careful that they aren't becoming Euclid PD

LPD is not the problem--Look at how quickly the officer cleared this bogus communication--8 minutes and 41 seconds.

Angry Mike & his Buddy are like mosquitos on my windshield now as a I drive forward at 100 mph.

What's Angry Mike's next move?

More of his supporters hassling me about how I walk my dogs?

Return to “HOSPITAL DEBACLE LAID BARE: What Was Summers/FitzGerlad Admin. Hiding? Let's Take A Look”