a neighbor asks me a question

Have questions? Answers? Experiences to share?

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Charlie Page

Jim Marquard

a neighbor asks me a question

Postby Jim Marquard » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am

a neighbor stopped by yesterday, first time to meet him. Ricardo, is his name and
he is from italy, been here a few months, working and school. he asks me about renting a house/apartment (furnished, if possible) for a month for his mother and father, who are coming over from italy in august, staying 3 weeks or so. he lives on clarence and would like to find something somewhat close, of coarse in lakewood. a place for his parents to relax, walking distance to him and stores, stove, washer/dryer etc.. he would pay cash.
if anybody has any ideas, places to rent, or even contact names I could give him, so
he could deal directly with that person, I would appreciate any help to give him.
thanks jim

Will Brown

Re: a neighbor asks me a question

Postby Will Brown » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:07 pm

See http://cleveland.citysearch.com/listing ... 67948_4288

I've never used any of these, but when I searched for tourist apartments near Cleveland I found nothing.

We often rent an apartment when we are overseas, but tourist destinations usually have a network of tourist apartments, which can be rented by the week or even day. I guess Lakewood, or even Cleveland, is not a tourist destination.

There are also home exchange programs, and sometimes one of the homes can be rented, rather than exchanged, but I don't know of any here.

It would be nice if you could find someone who will be out of town in August. We probably won't, but I'd often be happy to have a house sitter when we are gone.

Society in every state is a blessing, but the Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil...
Jim Marquard

Re: a neighbor asks me a question

Postby Jim Marquard » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

thanks will
it is funny, he asked me if lakewood was a tourist destination in the summer time.

Return to “Lakewood House Talk”