I dropped off invites to the following businesses for the next meeting/events:
Mars Bar
Beer Engine
Wobblefoot Gallery
Connie's Collectibles
Lakewood Home Furnishings
Carabel's
Coffee Pot

If any other member has dropped off invites please put the business name here so I don't repeat it. If anyone can drop off invites to new businesses please let me know. Thanks!

OK I added the Patio and Angelos Pizza!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:13 am

I am adding on The Pop Shop, the bar next to them (sorry I forget the name),and Leather Naturally. I ran out of flyers and instead of giving me the new ones printed Jim had them passed out to businesses last week so hopefully he will post the businesses here that were invited.

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
Glenn Palmer

Postby Glenn Palmer » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Mullins is the name of the Bar. I wonder if it would be possible to post a printable version of the meeting invites on the MAMADADA website or somewhere on the LO MAMA forum, We all could print them out and post them or pass them out to other nerby businesses or customers that are business owners. This could take the burden off the few with the flyers and make distribution more available.

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:30 am

I would love that!!! Next invite is already next week so might not be possible but next time we print some I will get you some and to any who want to help invite businesses. There are many still that have not been invited! I was very glad at the turnout last night but there was a good handful or two that expressed interest and still have not shown up for a meeting! :cry:

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 pm

I dropped off a slew of invitations on Friday (instead of doing my homework like I should have been doing). Businesses include (but not limited to): Bellisimo and the deli next door, the shoe repair shop, Malleys, The Grand Stand, the antique shop there (sorry drawing a blank on names today), and more. If anyone else has invited businesses please post here.

The next meeting Tues has the art walk only on the agenda and after that can schedule for Christmas events. This could prove to be a great event. I hope it does.

Oh yea I invited the fire station to participate for kids and waiting to hear and the Mission too.

It is really important at the next meeting and future meetings that we focus only on the positive and keep moving forward!

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:05 am

Glenn Palmer wrote:Mullins is the name of the Bar. I wonder if it would be possible to post a printable version of the meeting invites on the MAMADADA website or somewhere on the LO MAMA forum, We all could print them out and post them or pass them out to other nerby businesses or customers that are business owners. This could take the burden off the few with the flyers and make distribution more available.

Glenn Will post one today.

Might as well put all the stuff up there.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:54 am

Also invited the donut shop, elmwood bakery, and the engraving place. Anyone else invite anyone??? guess we will find out tonight!!!

Return to “MAMA”