Thanks to everyone who came to August 7th MAMA meeting

Madison Avenue Merchants' Association

Moderators: Jim DeVito, MAMA

Joe Buchta

Thanks to everyone who came to August 7th MAMA meeting

Postby Joe Buchta » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated in the MAMA meeting this week.

We have a lot to do in preparation for the MIRACLE ON MADISON event this fall/winter. Please pass the word on to anyone you can...business owners, shoppers and residents of Lakewood. It is not too early to mention this event to shoppers and residents of the area as we can use all the PR we can get. This event will happen and it will be a success... it is just a matter of how much noise we can make up here on Madison.

More info on MIRACLE ON MADISON will be posted on the deck in the next week so keep your eyes open and keep the ideas coming...
THANKS!

Joe & Sharon

www.classactresale.com

Glenn Palmer

Postby Glenn Palmer » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Sorry for missing the meeting. 3 hours of sleep and two basments flooded, I was a wreck by 6. I will catch up and get on board soon.

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 am

Thanks for hosting the meeting Sharon and Joe! I think it was very productive and I am excited to help out with Miracle on Madison and upcoming events! I am excited we have new members and I am working on fliers to invite even more businesses that have so far been skipped! I am also excited that Mars Bar and Leather Naturally want to sign on!!
Next meeting 9/11 8:15 at the Hockey Stop!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Return to “MAMA”