NEXT MAMA MEETING

Madison Avenue Merchants' Association

Moderators: Jim DeVito, MAMA

Justine Cooper

NEXT MAMA MEETING

Postby Justine Cooper » Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 am

NEXT MAMA MEETING IS TUESDAY JUNE 5TH AT 7 PM AT OMEGA SALON ON FRANKLIN AND NEWMAN.

SPRING WALK MOVED TO SUMMER WALK JUNE 16TH, SATURDAY 12-5

ALL BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING MUST HAVE INCENTIVE (SALE, WINE, HORS'OEVRES, ETC.) IN BY JUNE 5TH! PLUS $10 FOR CASH RAFFLE MUST BE BROUGHT TO MEETING ON 6/12 OR DROPPED OFF AT THE OBSERVER BEFORE HAND.

FLAGS WILL BE SOLD AT 6/12 MEETING TO HANG BEFORE SUMMER WALK!

ALL PARTICIPANTS IN SUMMER WALK MUST SHOW UP TUES. 6/12, OR A REPRESENTATIVE AND/OR POST ON THIS SITE ANY INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED IN NEXT ARTICLE (EG. INCENTIVES).
Last edited by Justine Cooper on Tue May 29, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
kathy curran

next mama meeting

Postby kathy curran » Fri May 25, 2007 2:45 pm

i am in for the meeting, the flag and the raffle....
jim, don't forget to pick me up......LOL
kathy

Joe Buchta

Question about next meeting

Postby Joe Buchta » Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 am

Just to clarify.... during the meeting we discussed two weeks from May 25th, which I thought we agreed was JUNE 5th for the next meeting. Is the meeting truly scheduled for June 12th or is it in fact Tuesday, June 5th at Omega Cut???

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Tue May 29, 2007 2:47 pm

You are right I will change it I put in the right date!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama
kathy curran

next MAMA meeting

Postby kathy curran » Tue May 29, 2007 4:46 pm

i will not be at the meeting on the 5th of june...
still would like a flag, though...

Joe Buchta

The MAMAs and PAPAs to attend the meeting!!

Postby Joe Buchta » Tue May 29, 2007 10:29 pm

The Cavs won BIG tonight, I'm celebrating in a BIG way, and Joe let me borrow his laptop - he's asleep, so I decided to check out this MAMA link and figured we'll attend the meeting on the 5th on Franklin so we can encourage Christina to start FAFA...the Franklin Avenue Friends Association! Just kidding, too much wine! But, I'm in and we'll do a fun day on the 16th, hoping to have store-wide sale and some local talent/artists involved in our shop's endeavor! Punch, cookies and maybe even a raffle for Father's to join in!
I hope to see everyone there, and now, I need to get some sleep too or run the risk of getting kicked off-line...but I'm going to ask the Hockey Stop guys to join us as well :-)
See you all on the 5th!!
~~
Sharon

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Wed May 30, 2007 9:15 am

Yea Cavs! Somethjing good around here!! I dropped an invitation last time to Hockey place but good luck! I encourage the few soldiers that actually read and post here to take today's edition of the LO with the Mama article and start bringing it to neighbor's businesses, encouraging participating. I can't hit all the businesses myself for sure, but the more they see action, I guess the more will come. It is a shame some don't come from the beginning but the hard work will pay off if everyone stays true to the mission, which is a very important mission! The flags will be a nice addition to Madison! Next article all shops participating will be mentioned with their incentives, so hit your neighbors with the paper!

Return to “MAMA”