need your suggestions

Madison Avenue Merchants' Association

Moderators: Jim DeVito, MAMA

kathy curran

need your suggestions

Postby kathy curran » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:14 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i own goddess blessed on the corner of carabel and madison avenues. i depend on the parking spaces (with meters) on madison avenue for my customers' convenience.
recently, a new business moved on the block, lakewood staffing, and this business is allowing it's employees to park at the meters instead of encouraging them to use the free parking behind the building... they are not putting coins in the meters; they are taking advantage of the free half hour parking by continuously running out and turning the meters...the manager is unsympathetic to my concerns.
today the meters were expired and i called the parking police. i am now getting harassing phone calls from the staff at lakewood staffing and they are walking by my store and making rude & harassing comments.....
any suggestions?

Justine Cooper

Postby Justine Cooper » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:50 am

I think the LO should call and tell them they are doing a story on it! I am sure they won't want the negative publicity!!! They are not an asset to Lakewood for sure and don't seem to care much about keeping it clean and nice!

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Return to “MAMA”