LO_16_08 On The Streets And Online

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

LO_16_08 On The Streets And Online

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Download here: http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_16_Issue_08.pdf

Or get them in the mail room of all large apartments, Giant Eagle, Lucky's, Aldi's, Heinen's Greek Village, Roman Fountain, Nunzio's, Root Cafe, City Hall, Rozi's Wine House most restaurants that are open and many other places.

I really want to thank everyone for stepping up and getting these last couple papers out. We were not sure it would happen, but the residents of Lakewood are some of the best and most engaged in the area. This episode brings back one of the favorite illustrations of all time in the print version of the Lakewood Observer. The recipe card. Yes the recipe card. No article in the Lakewood Observer received more feedback than "Cooking With Chef Jeff" Hundreds of people would try out his and let us know if it worked or didn't. Luckily most of them worked.

Well one of the many ideas sent in was a chicken recipe which we gladly share and the person that wrote it got a FREE glow-in-the-dark Tshirt! Many other special items including Mayor George's page. Where she has the freedom to speak about what is going on in Lakewood. School news for those schooling it home, and many more fun things to do and read. We start planning a COVID-19 Victory Garden with Paul at Lakewood Garden. Over the coming months step by step what to grow and how to grow.

Please keep suggestions coming in we have a lot more shirts and dinners to give away.

peace/love

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”