OneLakewood Project in Trouble

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Bridget Conant

OneLakewood Project in Trouble

Postby Bridget Conant » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:38 am

This deserves its own thread.

Can’t wait to hear from Ed Fitzgerald, Mike Summers, Jenn Pae, Jay Foran, Jay Carson, Build Lakewood, et al.

You guys suck.

C9333EEA-0EEB-4EC1-AA50-2934896F799D.png
C9333EEA-0EEB-4EC1-AA50-2934896F799D.png (471.65 KiB) Viewed 3396 times

Bridget Conant

Re: OneLakewood Project in Trouble

Postby Bridget Conant » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:19 am

So we aren’t left with the “empty bricks and mortar” Jenn Pae cried, who are left with a big HOLE.

GOOD JOB BUILD LAKEWOOD.

You fooled most of this city.

Michael Deneen

Postby Michael Deneen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am

Bridget Conant wrote:Can’t wait to hear from Ed Fitzgerald, Mike Summers, Jenn Pae, Jay Foran, Jay Carson, Build Lakewood, et al.

Team Fitzsummers will be "social distancing" from any OneLakewood discussion for the foreseeable future.
However, they will resurface in another year or two with a campaign to blame Meghan George.

p.s. I couldn't help but notice that your list omitted our good friend Tom Bullock.
As a friendly reminder, here is a 2015 photo of Bullock berating Mike Skindell on behalf of hospital closure. This photo was taken on the same site that is now a giant hole in the ground.
Attachments
c797b3a21bcbdd418bf2b4a47f34cb55.jpg
c797b3a21bcbdd418bf2b4a47f34cb55.jpg (294.46 KiB) Viewed 3334 times

Bridget Conant

Postby Bridget Conant » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:53 am

Michael Deneen wrote:
Bridget Conant wrote:Can’t wait to hear from Ed Fitzgerald, Mike Summers, Jenn Pae, Jay Foran, Jay Carson, Build Lakewood, et al.

Team Fitzsummers will be "social distancing" from any OneLakewood discussion for the foreseeable future.
However, they will resurface in another year or two with a campaign to blame Meghan George.

p.s. I couldn't help but notice that your list omitted our good friend Tom Bullock.
As a friendly reminder, here is a 2015 photo of Bullock berating Mike Skindell on behalf of hospital closure. This photo was taken on the same site that is now a giant hole in the ground.

Thanks Mike!

There are so many characters involved. We need a list.

A list of the people who sold us out.

Who stole the money.

Who left us with a HOLE IN THE GROUND instead of a hospital.

Remember their MOVE FORWARD slogan? Apparently they didn’t LOOK forward!

dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:24 pm

I remember that moment. Tom Bullock accused Mike Skindell of "grandstanding". Bullock and friends had to organize a counter-protest group to magically appear at that event - people who never came out again.

That group, including Bullock, did everything they could to smear Mike Skindell. And guess who came out of that horrible period of time with his dignity and word intact? It wasn't Tom Bullock.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:49 pm

dl meckes wrote:I remember that moment. Tom Bullock accused Mike Skindell of "grandstanding". Bullock and friends had to organize a counter-protest group to magically appear at that event - people who never came out again.

That group, including Bullock, did everything they could to smear Mike Skindell. And guess who came out of that horrible period of time with his dignity and word intact? It wasn't Tom Bullock.

From the archives.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Sandra Donnelly

Postby Sandra Donnelly » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Wouldn't it be comforting if we had a hospital that we knew could provide beds, especially considering the vulnerability of a large part of our population (including my 90 year old parents), instead of a giant hole waiting for a shopping center? Epic fail!!!!!

Bridget Conant

Postby Bridget Conant » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Sandra Donnelly wrote:Wouldn't it be comforting if we had a hospital that we knew could provide beds, especially considering the vulnerability of a large part of our population (including my 90 year old parents), instead of a giant hole waiting for a shopping center? Epic fail!!!!!

Way more than a fail!

It was a deliberate, evil, malicious scheme planned well in advance, orchestrated and abetted by completely devious politicians and the people behind them pulling their strings.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”