LO_15_22 On The Street And Online

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

LO_15_22 On The Street And Online

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 pm

“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not,
but rejoices for those which he has.”– Epictetus

Pick it up at over 100 locations around town or download the digital copy here:
http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_15_Issue_22.pdf

Well as we come to the holiday season at the end of the year and we begin to look forward to the community and Lakewood Observer in 2020, I am pleased to announce we have some updates coming, some things coming back, and potentially great news.

The first announcement is that Brad Presutto, who ran for council in Ward 2, has agreed to come on to report on Council and some things at City Hall. It will be interesting to see how Brad handles the duties, but I have to say, most of Council was happy at our return to Council Chambers, and that Brad would be doing the reporting. No one was more positive than Ward 2 Councilman-Elect Jason Shachner. I look forward to this carrying on throughout the city: People who were in heated debates now working together and in the future for the best for everyone in Lakewood.

As always thank you to everyone who has helped to put this paper together. To all the writers, photographers, advertisers and readers. This Thanksgiving I once again give thanks to the over 7,000 people that have taken part in the print version of the Lakewood Observer and another big thank you to the members of the Deck, our Facebook page and elsewhere. Together we build a community while tracking and recording our history.

peace/love

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”