Too Funny Text from Sammy

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

Re: Too Funny Text from Sammy

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:05 am

Bret Callentine wrote:Got the text last night. My reply:

"Well, that seals it for me... I'll be voting for the candidate that DOESN'T send me unsolicited text messages."

Which got no response, no apology, no acknowledgement whatsoever... which just adds ANOTHER reason not to vote for him: Why would I vote for a representative that does not listen to me, is not concerned with my issues, and does not, at the very least, acknowledge my existence outside of the voting booth?

Mr. Callentine,

You have hit on one of the most myopic truths about Sam O'Leary.

O'Leary cannot connect with actual real life Lakewood residents and voters, because he just does not care about people.

For all of the money he has spent, none of his literature ever mentions how he has helped or might help people.

In that respect only, O'Leary has successfully and accurately branded himself as a selfish little prick who looks down his nose at people.

Note the language in the text above:

"I want to KEEP Lakewood moving" "Good things are happening.." "I have the most..."

He is distant and removed from the people of Lakewood--- he talks only about money, things, stuff etc.

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Bret Callentine

Postby Bret Callentine » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:01 pm

...besides, I can't send Mr. O'Leary any money. All my funds are currently tied up until I hear back from that Nigerian Prince. :D

"I met with Bret one on one and found him impossible to deal with." - S.K.
mjkuhns

Postby mjkuhns » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:27 pm

Transparency/fairness: the George campaign has made sparing use of texting.

Few people should get more than one text. Replies are read, also, and "stop" or replies to that effect are screened out of any future text from the campaign.

:: matt kuhns ::
Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:25 am

As of 7:45 am this morning Mr. O'Leary's youtube video had a startling 131 views and no comments--that's 9 more since yesterday and I had two family members watch it.

Compare that to 639 views on this post and 17 comments.

O'Leary text "Good things are happening because of good decisions"

David Anderson has no legitimate answers

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”