Lakewood Get Serious

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

Lakewood Get Serious

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:55 pm

We have a group of rabble rousers complaining about how negative Meghan George's campaign has gotten. Yet they have stayed above board. While I will admit some of Meghan's supporters like to beat people to death with the truth. No dirtiness from the campaign. Especially towards Sam's supporters.

Now we have people complaining about Sam O'Leary, Of course they are using court documents, city hall documents, and candidates statements to point out the FACTS in the Sam O'Leary short but filled career as the best boy for Mayor Summers.

Sam's supporters complain without facts, George is running low on money with a week to go.

George supporters report with documents from the Board of Election that Sam is fat with cash from mostly outside sources brought in by Ed FitzGerald, Mayor Summers, and his Armond Budish. The whose who of County problems.

Finally they blame the messenger for presenting these facts, because if the facts are right you can only blame the messenger.

This all comes down to the same old lies, cover-ups, outside influences and secret agendas, OR

A chance to get elected officials to answer resident's phone calls, respond to the residents not the developers.

Vote honesty, transparency, and the end of bullshit. Vote George!

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Michael Deneen

Re: Lakewood Get Serious

Postby Michael Deneen » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:42 pm

[img]
OLearyAndPals.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
OLearyAndPals.jpg
OLearyAndPals.jpg (66.23 KiB) Viewed 2722 times

Dan Alaimo

Re: Lakewood Get Serious

Postby Dan Alaimo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Jim O'Bryan wrote:We have a group of rabble rousers complaining about how negative Meghan George's campaign has gotten. Yet they have stayed above board. While I will admit some of Meghan's supporters like to beat people to death with the truth. No dirtiness from the campaign. Especially towards Sam's supporters.

Now we have people complaining about Sam O'Leary, Of course they are using court documents, city hall documents, and candidates statements to point out the FACTS in the Sam O'Leary short but filled career as the best boy for Mayor Summers.

Sam's supporters complain without facts, George is running low on money with a week to go.

George supporters report with documents from the Board of Election that Sam is fat with cash from mostly outside sources brought in by Ed FitzGerald, Mayor Summers, and his Armond Budish. The whose who of County problems.

Finally they blame the messenger for presenting these facts, because if the facts are right you can only blame the messenger.

This all comes down to the same old lies, cover-ups, outside influences and secret agendas, OR

A chance to get elected officials to answer resident's phone calls, respond to the residents not the developers.

Vote honesty, transparency, and the end of bullshit. Vote George!

I'd like to complain about the aggressively neutral voices in town. Those who just don't want to hear about local political campaign. This is the political season in Lakewood, and it is what it is. I'd rather talk to someone I disagree with than people who don't want to hear about it. This is not to defend the O'Leary campaign with Fitzy in the background. Their shenanigans are pretty much what I expected.
Vote George, Rodriguez-Carbone, Presutto, Wise and O'Malley for real change in City Hall.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”