rock and roll Sam O'Leary

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Stan Austin
Contributor

rock and roll Sam O'Leary

Postby Stan Austin » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:39 pm

Just got done reading Sam's new mailing. He's suggesting all kinds of "activities" for seniors. LOL Sam-- You're so out of touch

Peter Grossetti

Re: rock and roll Sam O'Leary

Postby Peter Grossetti » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:54 pm

Stan Austin wrote:Just got done reading Sam's new mailing. He's suggesting all kinds of "activities" for seniors. LOL Sam-- You're so out of touch

Was VOTING one of the "activities?"

"So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?"

~ Fred (Mr. Rogers) Rogers
Bridget Conant

Postby Bridget Conant » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:03 pm

I laughed as I tossed it in the trash!

St Sam! He styles himself as a senior citizens’ best friend.

What exactly has he done for seniors

BESIDES VOTING TO CLOSE THE NEARBY HOSPITAL, leading to THE LOSS OF DOCTOR’S OFFICES IN LAKEWOOD.

Yeah, he’s a friend of seniors. :roll:

Dan Alaimo

Postby Dan Alaimo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Stan Austin wrote:Just got done reading Sam's new mailing. He's suggesting all kinds of "activities" for seniors. LOL Sam-- You're so out of touch

I haven't seen it yet, but i know what's on top of my to-do list. Vote. And talk to people about who to vote for.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)
Stan Austin
Contributor

Postby Stan Austin » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:14 pm

And, by the way Sam--some of us whose drivers license birth dates dates us don't relate to your perplexed vision of your premature conceptions.

Dan Alaimo

Postby Dan Alaimo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Stan Austin wrote:can some one help me in my old age? is it 3:00 PM or 3:00 AM?

Looks like you need to ask Sam for one of his support services.

Amazing how he claims credit for things he was marginally involved in, if at all.

I know Brad Presutto used to deliver meals (not sure if it was to seniors), and he did it before he was running for office. I don't think Sam did any of that kind of thing when he was in office - the same office Brad is running for. But I met someone today who planned to vote for Sam and didn't know any of this. All it took was a short conversation to bring him around.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)
mjkuhns

Postby mjkuhns » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:15 pm

Dan Alaimo wrote:I know Brad Presutto used to deliver meals (not sure if it was to seniors), and he did it before he was running for office. I don't think Sam did any of that kind of thing when he was in office - the same office Brad is running for. But I met someone today who planned to vote for Sam and didn't know any of this. All it took was a short conversation to bring him around.

I am happy to confirm that Brad Presutto has delivered many a meal for the Division of Aging.

:: matt kuhns ::

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”