O'Leary Fails Test Re: $42M Lie in False Affidavit

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

O'Leary Fails Test Re: $42M Lie in False Affidavit

Postby Brian Essi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:35 am

It has been 6 days now and he has provided ZERO evidence to defend his $42M false affidavit submitted to the Court;

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25442

Brian Essi wrote:Here is another public records request to Mr. O'Leary, et al.

Subject: Records Request Re: Payment toward $42,220,833.34 Claimed Due Lakewood.
Date: October 7, 2019 at 8:28:15 AM EDT
To: Sam O'Leary <sam.oleary@lakewoodoh.net>, Kevin Butler <Kevin.Butler@lakewoodoh.net>
Cc: David Anderson <david.anderson@lakewoodoh.net>, Tom Bullock <tom.bullock@lakewoodoh.net>, John Litten <john.litten@lakewoodoh.net>, "Daniel.OMalley@lakewoodoh.net" <Daniel.OMalley@Lakewoodoh.net>, meghan.George@lakewoodoh.net, tristan.rader@lakewoodoh.net

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

This communication serves as a public records request. Please provide the records responsive to each request to bjessi@sbcglobal.net in an electronic medium (i.e. WORD, PDF, XLS, etc.) and at no cost.

I have attached the Affidavit of Jennifer Pae dated October 13, 2016 and notarized by Kevin Butler as the same was filed in court on your behalf as a Defendent.

PRR SO-8 Please provide each public record of a payment made by CCF (i.e. the Cleveland Clinic Foundation) towards the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

PRR SO-9 Please provide each public record of a payment made by LHA (i.e. the Lakewood Hospital Foundation) towards the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11 of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

PRR SO-10 Please provide each public record of any effort by Samuel T O’Leary as Council President or Ward 2 Councilman to attempt on behalf of the City of Lakewood to collect any portion of the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11 of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

Please note that I have also addressed this to Law Director Butler so as to expedite this matter of the utmost concern to Lakewood voters.

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

Ward 2 Lakewood Resident

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
m buckley

Re: O'Leary Fails Test Re: $42M Lie in False Affidavit

Postby m buckley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Brian Essi wrote:It has been 6 days now and he has provided ZERO evidence to defend his $42M false affidavit submitted to the Court;

Subject: Records Request Re: Payment toward $42,220,833.34 Claimed Due Lakewood.
To: Sam O'Leary <sam.oleary@lakewoodoh.net>, Kevin Butler <Kevin.Butler@lakewoodoh.net>
Cc: David Anderson <david.anderson@lakewoodoh.net>, Tom Bullock <tom.bullock@lakewoodoh.net>, John Litten <john.litten@lakewoodoh.net>, "Daniel.OMalley@lakewoodoh.net" <Daniel.OMalley@Lakewoodoh.net>, meghan.George@lakewoodoh.net, tristan.rader@lakewoodoh.net

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

This communication serves as a public records request. Please provide the records responsive to each request to bjessi@sbcglobal.net in an electronic medium (i.e. WORD, PDF, XLS, etc.) and at no cost.

I have attached the Affidavit of Jennifer Pae dated October 13, 2016 and notarized by Kevin Butler as the same was filed in court on your behalf as a Defendent.

PRR SO-8 Please provide each public record of a payment made by CCF (i.e. the Cleveland Clinic Foundation) towards the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

PRR SO-9 Please provide each public record of a payment made by LHA (i.e. the Lakewood Hospital Foundation) towards the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11 of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

PRR SO-10 Please provide each public record of any effort by Samuel T O’Leary as Council President or Ward 2 Councilman to attempt on behalf of the City of Lakewood to collect any portion of the $42,220,833.34 amount referenced in paragraph 11 of the attached affidavit filed on your behalf as a Defendant in the lawsuit referenced in said affidavit.

Please note that I have also addressed this to Law Director Butler so as to expedite this matter of the utmost concern to Lakewood voters.

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

Ward 2 Lakewood Resident

bump.

" City Council is a 7-member communications army." Colin McEwen December 10, 2015.
Brian Essi

Re: O'Leary Fails Test Re: $42M Lie in False Affidavit

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:59 am

m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:It has been 6 days now and he has provided ZERO evidence to defend his $42M false affidavit submitted to the Court;

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

Ward 2 Lakewood Resident

bump.

Mr. Buckley,

You have such an eloquent and efficient way of expressing your views.

David Anderson has no legitimate answers

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”