Will Records Show O'Leary Brought $0, $100M or $100 Billion to Lakewood?

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

Will Records Show O'Leary Brought $0, $100M or $100 Billion to Lakewood?

Postby Brian Essi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:40 am

Recall that Dr. Evil first asked for $1m, then $100 Billion

The internet was invented before O'Leary was born, but that has not prevented him from making the claim that O'Leary personally "brought over $100 million in investments to our city" Perhaps he should have claimed $100 Billion.
fullsizeoutput_84a.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_84a.jpeg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 4430 times

Below are three more public records requests designed to find out the truth of what Mr. O'Leary actually brought to Lakewood.

Subject: Public Records of Alleged $100M Investments in Lakewood
Date: October 11, 2019 at 10:02:01 AM EDT
To: Sam O'Leary <sam.oleary@lakewoodoh.net>

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

This communication serves as a public records request. Please provide the records responsive to each request to bjess@sbcglobal.net in an electronic medium (i.e. WORD, PDF, XLS, etc.) and at no cost.

For your reference, please see attached the campaign mailer that I received at my Lakewood home this week on October 10, 2019 and the web link to your “About Sam” page associated with your political campaign for mayor of Lakewood.

PRR-SO 11 Please provide all public records of the “over $100 million in investments to our city” the you claim you in the attached mailer “brought” to Lakewood.

PRR-SO 12 Please provide all public records of the legislation that claim as a “legislative accomplishment” that “Fostered over $100 million in commercial investments in downtown Lakewood and on Madison Avenue" as claimed in your “About Sam” web page.

PRR-SO 13 Please provide all public records of the “...$100 million in commercial investments in downtown Lakewood and on Madison Avenue" as referenced in your “About Sam” web page attached hereto.

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Brian Essi

Re: Will Records Show O'Leary Brought $0, $100M or $100 Billion to Lakewood?

Postby Brian Essi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:28 am

A couple of more 3:00 am and 3:00 pm s have passed and no response from O'Leary.

It appears the answer to this post's question is: O'Leary brought $0 investment dollars to Lakewood.

m buckley

Postby m buckley » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Brian Essi wrote:Recall that Dr. Evil first asked for $1m, then $100 Billion

The internet was invented before O'Leary was born, but that has not prevented him from making the claim that O'Leary personally "brought over $100 million in investments to our city" Perhaps he should have claimed $100 Billion.
fullsizeoutput_84a.jpeg

Below are three more public records requests designed to find out the truth of what Mr. O'Leary actually brought to Lakewood.

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

This communication serves as a public records request. Please provide the records responsive to each request to bjess@sbcglobal.net in an electronic medium (i.e. WORD, PDF, XLS, etc.) and at no cost.

For your reference, please see attached the campaign mailer that I received at my Lakewood home this week on October 10, 2019 and the web link to your “About Sam” page associated with your political campaign for mayor of Lakewood.

PRR-SO 11 Please provide all public records of the “over $100 million in investments to our city” the you claim you in the attached mailer “brought” to Lakewood.

PRR-SO 12 Please provide all public records of the legislation that claim as a “legislative accomplishment” that “Fostered over $100 million in commercial investments in downtown Lakewood and on Madison Avenue" as claimed in your “About Sam” web page.

PRR-SO 13 Please provide all public records of the “...$100 million in commercial investments in downtown Lakewood and on Madison Avenue" as referenced in your “About Sam” web page attached hereto.

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

bump.

" City Council is a 7-member communications army." Colin McEwen December 10, 2015.
Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:58 am

m buckley wrote:

fullsizeoutput_84a.jpeg

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

bump.

Mr. Buckley,

You have such an eloquent and efficient way of expressing your views.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:31 pm

fullsizeoutput_84a.jpeg

Dear Mr. O’Leary,

Sincerely

Brian J. Essi

11 days and still no response.

Stan Austin
Contributor

Postby Stan Austin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:06 pm

So, maybe we can project O'Leary's response time of his campaign promises to his hoped for position as Safety Director?

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”