Sam O'Leary: What's Missing From This Picture? Will O'Leary Stand Up to CCF?

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

Sam O'Leary: What's Missing From This Picture? Will O'Leary Stand Up to CCF?

Postby Brian Essi » Thu May 09, 2019 6:49 am

What is missing from the pictures below of the existing surface parking on the CCF Family Health Center site aka Specialty Referral Center?

Answer: There is no "parking structure" and......CCF has $2.5M of Lakewood's money from the hospital proceeds that it was supposed to spend on a structure.

Here are the relevant provisions of the 2015 Master Agreement concerning parking on the FHC SITE

2.2 Parking. On-site, adjacent and proximate parking is critical to the success of the FHC. The Clinic contemplates the FHC will need the support of 325 parking spaces, which spaces will be obtained as set forth below.

(a) The Clinic contemplates constructing a parking structure on the FHC Site that will accommodate approximately 120 parking spots. The parties agree that the Wind-Down Costs (as defined in Section 3.3(b)) shall include $2.5 million to fund the construction of such structure and the work contemplated by the Parking Lot Lease.

Will our Council President and Mayoral Candidate stand up to CCF and ask for compliance with the Master Agreement that he lied under oath to pursue?

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Bill Call

Re: Sam O'Leary: What's Missing From This Picture? Will O'Leary Stand Up to CCF?

Postby Bill Call » Thu May 09, 2019 9:55 am

Michael Deneen wrote:No.
No he won't.

No disagreement there.

I am sure Sam is in the loop. Are other members of Council? What is the size and scope and duration of these on going subsidies?

Mark Kindt

Re: Sam O'Leary: What's Missing From This Picture? Will O'Leary Stand Up to CCF?

Postby Mark Kindt » Thu May 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Let me take a stab at this.

Look at this recent schematic.

CCF keeps the money. The parking lot will be included in One Lakewood Place. (Orange squiggle line onto Belle is my artwork).

If I am wrong, I will post a retraction.
Summary-Pages-from-One-Lakewoolace-ABR-Meeting-April-23-2019 1.jpg
Summary-Pages-from-One-Lakewoolace-ABR-Meeting-April-23-2019 1.jpg (398.78 KiB) Viewed 4813 times

Mark Kindt

Postby Mark Kindt » Thu May 09, 2019 4:52 pm

They Must Have A Time Machine

Here I am at One Lakewood Place in 2035:

Antiquated Curmudgeon - Mark D. Kindt -2035.jpg
Antiquated Curmudgeon - Mark D. Kindt -2035.jpg (60.03 KiB) Viewed 4802 times

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”