LO_15_03 On The Streets And Online

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

LO_15_03 On The Streets And Online

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:09 pm

“Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.“ Kinky Friedman

What a wild couple of weeks and we try to cover it all…

You can pick up the Lakewood Observer print edition at over 100 locations around Lakewood. OR...
Download it here:
http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_15_Issue_03.pdf

Kufner Tow Truck Driver Who Stopped Kidnapping In Lakewood Given Citizen of the Year by the Fraternal Order of Police. Shoot Out on Delaware, Bomb Threat, Cocaine Bust.

But we also cover Reflections, and great Art competition put on by the PTA. LHS Students headed back to Academic Challenge Nationals. Also we look at new businesses, non-profits, and everything that is Lakewood. Thank you to all who take part. It takes an informed community to keep a city healthy, happy and thriving.

Thank you to the staff who really came in at the last minute to finish it all up as I went down with the flu. Volunteers working together for over 15 years to make the community better through conversation, facts, and all taking part.

Peace/love

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Mark Kindt

Re: LO_15_03 On The Streets And Online

Postby Mark Kindt » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Don't Miss Front-page Story By Matt Kuhns On Councilman Rader's Proposal For Campaign Finance Reform!

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”