LO_14_18 Online And On The Street

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

LO_14_18 Online And On The Street

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:38 am

“Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victims.
Silence encourages the tormentor never the tormented.” Elie Wiesel

Stop by over 100 locations to pick up a printed version
OR
Download it here:http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_14_Issue_18.pdf

A huge thank you to the advertisers, editors, writers, photographers, contributors and everyone involved on the back end of this project. It never ceases to amaze me the dedication of many both old and new, and the work that goes on behind the scenes. A paper comes out, everyone breathes and it starts all over again. The dedication doesn't come from their view of the Lakewood Observer, their dedication comes from their love and respect of the residents and businesses of the city of Lakewood. A city and a community they have chosen as home, their workplace or place they visit for fun, friends and food.

Another wild wonderful couple weeks in Lakewood. People coming back from vacations heading off on vacations, businesses opening and sadly businesses closing, and the city continues on like a ticking clock. AS the sun rises and sets, so does life and adventure in the City of Lakewood. At the LO all of us try to capture Lakewood.

Please take the time to consider joining with us. No meetings, no agenda with the exception of a willingness to share stories and help others share theirs.

Together we can make a difference, and together we make a community.

peace/love

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”