Bring Back Our Unicorn

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Betsy Voinovich

Bring Back Our Unicorn

Postby Betsy Voinovich » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:18 pm

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg (135.78 KiB) Viewed 2315 times

So this guy was taken from our front yard last week in daylight, after school, while people were going in and out of my house. It wasn't wired to the house, but it was plugged in. My daughter loves him and insisted that he stay in our front yard so he went from being a Christmas unicorn to an Easter unicorn (we swapped out the Christmas scarf) to a Summer unicorn but now he is a missing unicorn. If you see one of these pop up somewhere, please let us know. Though I'm not really sure what we would do then; I guess I will leave that to my daughter. I think she's hoping the sign she made will have an effect. Thank you.

I can't make this sign turn the right way in this post. It is standing the right way in front of our house.

Betsy Voinovich

Jim O'Bryan

Re: Bring Back Our Unicorn

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:54 pm

The story BLOWS UP!

News reporter Maia Belay, from Fox 8 Cleveland with veteran photo journalist Ali Ghanbari stopped by after reading the Deck to follow up on the story and help JJ get her Unicorn back!

Here is the facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/Fox8NewsCleveland/videos/222598601948744/

Thank you Maila Belay, Ali and Fox 8 Cleveland for stopping out!

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Brian Essi

Re: Bring Back Our Unicorn

Postby Brian Essi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:08 am

Betsy Voinovich wrote:
FullSizeRender (1).jpg

So this guy was taken from our front yard last week in daylight, after school, while people were going in and out of my house. It wasn't wired to the house, but it was plugged in. My daughter loves him and insisted that he stay in our front yard so he went from being a Christmas unicorn to an Easter unicorn (we swapped out the Christmas scarf) to a Summer unicorn but now he is a missing unicorn. If you see one of these pop up somewhere, please let us know. Though I'm not really sure what we would do then; I guess I will leave that to my daughter. I think she's hoping the sign she made will have an effect. Thank you.

I can't make this sign turn the right way in this post. It is standing the right way in front of our house.

Betsy Voinovich

A few unicorns have been sighted at City Hall--one each in the mayor's office, law department and finance department. I would start my search there.

I hope that this beautiful unicorn is returns to its loving family.

David Anderson has no legitimate answers

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”