DinerBar on Clifton To Open August 15!

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Jim O'Bryan

DinerBar on Clifton To Open August 15!

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:32 am

The legendary Clifton Diner is set to reopen in Lakewood as DinerBar on 11801 Clifton August 15 at 7:00am. Now in Lakewood instead of just outside of Lakewood many will remember it as a favorite for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It now features more seating inside and out, a nice patio and a full service bar.

Check it out.

Here is our story about it being reopened:
http://lakewoodobserver.com/read/2018/07/17/coming-soon-clifton-diner-back-better-than-ever

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Mark Kindt

Re: DinerBar on Clifton To Open August 15!

Postby Mark Kindt » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:32 am

Congratulations to them!

This is a perfect example of "right-sized" redevelopment that fits nicely into its neighborhood.

Pam Wetula

Re: DinerBar on Clifton To Open August 15!

Postby Pam Wetula » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 am

Looking forward to eating at the DinerBar. Afraid of the impact on parking in the area. I am one of those in the area without dedicated parking and that has been an issue over the years. Apparently, people can now park in the Sappells lot but let me tell you how far that is when you are carrying things to your home down the street and to the next street over and you have reconstructed legs.

It is my hope that the restaurant will give instructions to their patrons to park at Sappells when their lot is full and leave the street parking to the residents of the area. They have parking behind them but it is also for Huntington Bank too. Plus the restaurant has employees that need to park somewhere. Hopefully, they will park at Sappells and leave the street parking to the local redidents, especially in the evenings. Some locals are worried about the outdoor patio noise but I am not.

Again, glad to have the addition of this fine restaurant choice in Lakewood and hoping I can park relatively close to my home in the future.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”