PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Brian Essi

PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:15 am

So, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Appeals, Butler and City Hall are claiming that what happened among Bullock, O'Leary & Butler concerning issue 64 should somehow not be public.

The blacked out portions of the public records below are being withheld from the public.

At the same time, Bullock, O'Leary and Butler told the Ohio Supreme Court that all they did concerning the Master Agreement was somehow "Laid Bare" by Issue 64.

What does Tom Bullock not what the voters to see about his role in the Issue 64 language?

Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 1.jpeg
Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 1.jpeg (68.91 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

Bullock& O'Leary Deceit 2.jpeg
Bullock& O'Leary Deceit 2.jpeg (69.09 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 3.jpeg
Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 3.jpeg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 7771 times

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
Michael Deneen

Re: PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

Postby Michael Deneen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 am

It's no wonder why this City Hall does nothing to fight the violent crime wave that has hit this city.
They are too busy covering up their own crimes!

cmager

Re: PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

Postby cmager » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am

Butler claims that searches of the city servers are an onerous task that no bigly city law director should have to bear (note: it easily automated with readily available software). Yet he's got some pretty fancy redaction software that is far more tedious and requires a human intervention and a level of care to each and every document. Poor Kev's fingers must be raw from all the redactions.

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 am

cmager wrote:Butler claims that searches of the city servers are an onerous task that no bigly city law director should have to bear (note: it easily automated with readily available software). Yet he's got some pretty fancy redaction software that is far more tedious and requires a human intervention and a level of care to each and every document. Poor Kev's fingers must be raw from all the redactions.

CM

Kevin Butler is now a part time Law Director, which explains why he needs to hire so many outside lawyers. It would be interesting to see which firms are getting the jobs and the tax-payer's money.

Mike

Lakewood Police, are not who would be investigating the crimes at City Hall. I mean they would if they were stealing tires, gas, salt etc. But it would be the state that would come in to look at the miss-use of equipment.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

"The very act of observing disturbs the system."
Werner Heisenberg

"If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad.
If not, don't worry. Just forget about it."
His Holiness The Dalai Lama
cmager

Postby cmager » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 am

Jim O'Bryan wrote:
cmager wrote:Butler claims that searches of the city servers are an onerous task that no bigly city law director should have to bear (note: it easily automated with readily available software). Yet he's got some pretty fancy redaction software that is far more tedious and requires a human intervention and a level of care to each and every document. Poor Kev's fingers must be raw from all the redactions.

CM
Kevin Butler is now a part time Law Director, which explains why he needs to hire so many outside lawyers. It would be interesting to see which firms are getting the jobs and the tax-payer's money.

Lakewood surely **requires a full-time law director on full-time duty, esp with all the ongoing illegal coverup. Butler is only part-time in Lakewood so that he can double-dip in Brooklyn (addt pay, addt pension, plausible deniability that he was helming the ship in Lakewood when illegal sh*t went down, general distraction, general delays, personal exit strategy).

I stand by my "sympathy" for Poor Kev's coverup and redaction chore.

Bill Call

Postby Bill Call » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am

The two new members of Council should weigh in on this issue.

One of the reasons they were elected was because voters were fed up with the lies, deceptions, and disinformation coming from City Hall.

Of course its possible that they let people assume that they would work for change while having no such ambition themselves. I guess the new members of Council are not responsible for the assumptions voters make.

So, I guess all we are left with is another disappointment. Is no one willing to stand up for honest government? It's not only good government and the right thing to do it is also good politics. Or maybe in a thoroughly corrupt political environment good politics is keeping your mouth shut and doing what you are told to do.

Michael Deneen

Postby Michael Deneen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:44 am

Jim O'Bryan wrote:MikeLakewood Police, are not who would be investigating the crimes at City Hall. I mean they would if they were stealing tires, gas, salt etc. But it would be the state that would come in to look at the miss-use of equipment.

Police aren't the ones who investigate City Hall crimes.
However, City Hall has a role in combating crime in this city.
This is especially true for the so-called "Public Safety Director".

City Hall is supposed to work with citizens and the police to stem the tide of rising crime.
So far all they've done is release a list of "how not to get carjacked" tips.
They've spent the rest of their time hiding documents and campaigning for Bullock.

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 am

Bill Call wrote:The two new members of Council should weigh in on this issue.

One of the reasons they were elected was because voters were fed up with the lies, deceptions, and disinformation coming from City Hall.

Of course its possible that they let people assume that they would work for change while having no such ambition themselves. I guess the new members of Council are not responsible for the assumptions voters make.

So, I guess all we are left with is another disappointment. Is no one willing to stand up for honest government? It's not only good government and the right thing to do it is also good politics. Or maybe in a thoroughly corrupt political environment good politics is keeping your mouth shut and doing what you are told to do.

Bill

We had three council people running under honest, transparent accountable government.

Of course Bullock was part of the massive cover-up, and sunshine law violations the court recently found.

Now it is is time, as it has been with others in the past. Honest, transparent, accountable? OR complicit?

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

Werner Heisenberg

Don Schmitz

Postby Don Schmitz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 am

What agency of the state is to be contacted to investigate the city administration?
I complained to the attorney general''s office about a year ago. Someone called me a few days later and said they are forbidden by state law from investigating other state agencies and city administrations. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Jim O'Bryan

Postby Jim O'Bryan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Don Schmitz wrote:What agency of the state is to be contacted to investigate the city administration?
I complained to the attorney general''s office about a year ago. Someone called me a few days later and said they are forbidden by state law from investigating other state agencies and city administrations. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Don

It would be, State Auditor, State Attorney General's Office, and FBI.

Jim O'Bryan
Lakewood Resident

Werner Heisenberg

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

The "partial" records above were produced in August 2017 response to my public records request PRR 231 made in September 2016:

"PRR 231 All records, correspondence, emails and communications - electronic or otherwise - from Butler to City Council members, or any one City Council member, from March 1, 2015, through September 20, 2016, containing the term "master agreement," including, but not limited to, those similar to Butler's emails dated June 22, 2015, at 12:22PM, July 10, 2015 at 2:39PM, and July 17, 2015, at 3:37 PM."

So, (if Butler did his job correctly) we can safely conclude the words "master agreement" must have been included among the three "blacked-out" i.e. redacted portions.

Note that Mr. Lawler of the Board of Elections apparently forwarded a "sample referendum" language to Butler, and Butler in turn forwarded it to ONLY Bullock and O'Leary.

However, even though it was part of the record of communications I requested, Butler/City Hall did not produce the "sample referendum" to me.

1. Why didn't Butler produce the "sample referendum"?

If Butler did his job correctly, we might safely conclude that none of the other council members were included in or given any public records containing any draft or final referendum language.

2. Why didn't Butler include any other member of council, such as, but not limited to Vice President Anderson?

Bullock was not part of council leadership--Why was he included in the email chain?

3. Exactly what is it that Butler, Bullock and O'Leary seek to keep "top secret" from the rest of Lakewood, included our other elected representatives?

A "puzzler" or ...maybe not?

Dan Alaimo

Postby Dan Alaimo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:45 pm

I think it is worth asking our employees - those we pay to run the government - why this document had to be so heavily redacted.
Despite what has gone before, I'm prepared to accept a good, believable explanation, but not this document as it is presented.

“Never let a good crisis go to waste." - Winston Churchill (Quote later appropriated by Rahm Emanuel)
m buckley

Postby m buckley » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 am

Brian Essi wrote:So, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Appeals, Butler and City Hall are claiming that what happened among Bullock, O'Leary & Butler concerning issue 64 should somehow not be public.

The blacked out portions of the public records below are being withheld from the public.

At the same time, Bullock, O'Leary and Butler told the Ohio Supreme Court that all they did concerning the Master Agreement was somehow "Laid Bare" by Issue 64.

What does Tom Bullock not what the voters to see about his role in the Issue 64 language?

Mr. Essi,
I keep coming back to this post. To that visual. The Redaction Blackouts. Over and Over and Over again.
Tom Bullock's Lakewood. Kevin Butler's Lakewood. Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are... Mike Summers Lakewood.
Truth and Transparency. Black it out. Black it all out. They twist the narrative. They tell you what is right and what is wrong.
They turn it upside down and inside out. Napoleon/Animal Farm , pigs at the trough.

" City Council is a 7-member communications army." Colin McEwen December 10, 2015.
Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:32 pm

m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:So, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Appeals, Butler and City Hall are claiming that what happened among Bullock, O'Leary & Butler concerning issue 64 should somehow not be public.

Mr. Essi,
I keep coming back to this post. To that visual. The Redaction Blackouts. Over and Over and Over again.
Tom Bullock's Lakewood. Kevin Butler's Lakewood. Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are... Mike Summers Lakewood.
Truth and Transparency. Black it out. Black it all out. They twist the narrative. They tell you what is right and what is wrong.
They turn it upside down and inside out. Napoleon/Animal Farm , pigs at the trough.

I like the visual of the color blue. Like the clear blue sky on a day filled with Sunshine. Like the crystal clear blue water as the Sunshine’s on it and it washes everything dirty clean

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”