PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

m buckley

Re: PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

Postby m buckley » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:So, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Appeals, Butler and City Hall are claiming that what happened among Bullock, O'Leary & Butler concerning issue 64 should somehow not be public.

The blacked out portions of the public records below are being withheld from the public.

At the same time, Bullock, O'Leary and Butler told the Ohio Supreme Court that all they did concerning the Master Agreement was somehow "Laid Bare" by Issue 64.

What does Tom Bullock not what the voters to see about his role in the Issue 64 language?

Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 1.jpeg

Bullock& O'Leary Deceit 2.jpeg

Bullock & O'Leary Deceive 3.jpeg

Mr. Essi,
I keep coming back to this post. To that visual. The Redaction Blackouts. Over and Over and Over again.
Tom Bullock's Lakewood. Kevin Butler's Lakewood. Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are... Mike Summers Lakewood.
Truth and Transparency. Black it out. Black it all out. They twist the narrative. They tell you what is right and what is wrong.
They turn it upside down and inside out. Napoleon/Animal Farm , pigs at the trough.

I like the visual of the color blue. Like the clear blue sky on a day filled with Sunshine. Like the crystal clear blue water as the Sunshine’s on it and it washes everything dirty clean

Mr. Essi,
A solid choice.

" City Council is a 7-member communications army." Colin McEwen December 10, 2015.
Brian Essi

Re: PROACTIVE DECEIT! Bullock, O'Leary & Butler Continue To Conceal What They Told Court Was "Laid Bare"

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 pm

m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:So, in the Cuyahoga County Court of Appeals, Butler and City Hall are claiming that what happened among Bullock, O'Leary & Butler concerning issue 64 should somehow not be public.

The blacked out portions of the public records below are being withheld from the public.

At the same time, Bullock, O'Leary and Butler told the Ohio Supreme Court that all they did concerning the Master Agreement was somehow "Laid Bare" by Issue 64.

What does Tom Bullock not what the voters to see about his role in the Issue 64 language?

Mr. Essi,
I keep coming back to this post. To that visual. The Redaction Blackouts. Over and Over and Over again.
Tom Bullock's Lakewood. Kevin Butler's Lakewood. Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are... Mike Summers Lakewood.
Truth and Transparency. Black it out. Black it all out. They twist the narrative. They tell you what is right and what is wrong.
They turn it upside down and inside out. Napoleon/Animal Farm , pigs at the trough.

I like the visual of the color blue. Like the clear blue sky on a day filled with Sunshine. Like the crystal clear blue water as the Sunshine’s on it and it washes everything dirty clean

Mr. Essi,
A solid choice.

"Blue is a cool colour...It symbolizes stability, loyalty confidence, intelligence and peace. Read the facts...

https://www.thefactsite.com/2011/03/25- ... -blue.html

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
m buckley

Postby m buckley » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:

Mr. Essi,

Mr. Essi,
A solid choice.

"Blue is a cool colour...It symbolizes stability, loyalty confidence, intelligence and peace. Read the facts...

Mr. Essi,
I read the facts. I listened to the facts.
I loved it.
Break out the Blue!

Redaction Black. Not sure if there is a vid out there on what that symbolizes.
Tom Bullock/ Kevin Butler.
They personify it. They embody it.
They embrace it. They abuse it.

Color me impressed.

" City Council is a 7-member communications army." Colin McEwen December 10, 2015.
Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 am

m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:

Mr. Essi,

Mr. Essi,
A solid choice.

Mr. Essi,
I loved it.
Break out the Blue!

Color me impressed.

I predict that Tom Bullock will feel black & blue by mid May
Last edited by Brian Essi on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 am

m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:
Brian Essi wrote:
m buckley wrote:

Mr. Essi,

Mr. Essi,
A solid choice.

Mr. Essi,
I loved it.
Break out the Blue!

Color me impressed.

I predict that Tom Bullock will feel black & blue by mid May.

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:15 am

Remember the history of O'Leary when you vote.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”