Hanky Panky

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

jackie f taylor

Hanky Panky

Postby jackie f taylor » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:40 pm

A friend mentioned to me, she spends way too much time on Craig's list, lol, searching the personals. I don't know for what. romance, a ltr, or sex, but she thought, such a waste of time, why not live your everyday life, and run into people who give you a clue of what their into. M4W, M4M, B4W, M4MWT, M4D,B4S, whatever, M4A.

By wearing a particular colored handkerchief? Pink means you want a women, blue means you want a male, rainbow means, anything goes, black is black, black & white, means any race, grey is old, you might hook up at the theater, or the gas station, college, grocery shopping, the gym, the library, in jail, who knows,

Imagine pumping gas, and Heather is also pumping gas, and she notices your pink hanky, she may walk up and give you her number. I'm just asking, would that be great or not?

I'd like to hook up with Tommy Hilfiger and have him assist me in the production and manufacturing of the millions of flag colored handkerchiefs that we would sell, each depicting a desired gender hook up.. Rainbow, anything goes. Some of us prefer not to have to guess. Put it out there, no? your thoughts?

jackie f taylor

Re: Hanky Panky

Postby jackie f taylor » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Jack I agree, at my age, I would hope they can come up with a flag that would dictate what I'm looking for, a coroner or mortician, a grave digger for my nest hook up. A science lab or a organ donation center.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”