Records Bombshell: Bullock Planned Crime to Rig Hospital Vote and...

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Lori Allen _

Re: Records Bombshell: Bullock Planned Crime to Rig Hospital Vote and...

Postby Lori Allen _ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Another possible question is: did Mr. Butler indeed instruct Mr. Bullock to apparently alter the meeting minutes and/or the vote? If so, is attorney-client privilege null and void when the attorney in question instructs his client to violate the law or act in an unlawful manner? Is it indeed unlawful to alter these documents, as it appears Mr. Bullock did?

Brian Essi

Postby Brian Essi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 am

Jim O'Bryan wrote:Brian

I turned the documents into jpegs so residents can see what "Mr. I work for the people" plots and schemes.

Highlighted in yellow is Councilman at Large and up for reelection Tom Bullock talking with other members that they should change the records of meetings so that they can continue with their heist of Lakewood Hospital and switch our largest employer into a possible pet store.

Tom Bullock nothing more than a total conman.

Bullock's cover up continues. If he has nothing to hide, why is he claiming attorney-client privilege?

David Anderson has no legitimate answers
dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 pm

I am so interested in the redacted portion of this email. If Butler thought that what was not redacted could be produced per the judge's order, how bad is the redacted part? What isn't redacted is unbelievable.

I am dumbstruck that these people thought they could be discussing their wrongdoing in emails because they saw no problems with what they wanted to do.

This is outrageous behavior.

And they feel perfectly righteous in saying that those who are part of a class action suit are merely five individuals with no shoes to stand in.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
Mark Kindt

Postby Mark Kindt » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:41 am

I have carefully reviewed documents from the City and documents from the various lawsuits.

These documents depict a city administration out of control; where conflicts-of-interest rule; where citizens are willfully harassed; where public assets are distributed to private parties; and where intelligent criticism is distained with marginalization.

Those brave citizens who stood-up to fight have been (and are being) vindicated, if not yet by the courts, then at least by our shared knowledge of the shameful practices reflected in the public documents.

Bridget Conant

Postby Bridget Conant » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:00 am

And it continues.

I have concerns over the awarding of the development contract.

First, the magical appearance of Ed Fitzgerald, working for the company that was awarded the bid.

Second, I'm concerned the city did not perform their due diligence and investigate the company prior to the award.

Bill Call

Postby Bill Call » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:05 pm

His fellow Council members do not seem to be bothered by a conspiracy to alter public records.

Even if you don't care about the hospital you should care about honest government.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”