Super Big TV Sports News!

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Mike Deneen

Super Big TV Sports News!

Postby Mike Deneen » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:26 pm

Cox Cable reached an agreement with the new Indians channel today.

For those of us that have Cox, the games will be on channel 58.

I wish they would add ESPNU!! Don't they realize we have thousands of college sports fans here in Lakewood?

Radoslav Karabatkovic

Postby Radoslav Karabatkovic » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:00 pm

The Indians are talking with many of the cable providers around Ohio to try to get as much Tribe TV Time as possible. I had to sit there in a meeting and listen to a lady talk about it for 3 hours on saturday..blah!

It's great. also, 20 games are going to be shown on WKYC (channel 3) for anyone who doesn't have cable.

for more information, www.sportstimeohio.com is the place to go!

"I know that the accident of me being a photographer has made my life possible."

"after all, I'm just the photographer that makes the writers work look pretty."-Ivor K
Radoslav Karabatkovic

Postby Radoslav Karabatkovic » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:22 pm

I work down at Jacobs Field now, and all the new workers were told PR stuff and and the tv deals were one of the topics

"I know that the accident of me being a photographer has made my life possible."

"after all, I'm just the photographer that makes the writers work look pretty."-Ivor K
Radoslav Karabatkovic

Postby Radoslav Karabatkovic » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:01 pm

just got an email from a co-worker saying the tribe and outfielder grady seizemore reached a agreement to a contract extension, signing him through the 2011 season.

it seems like shapiro and the crew at the ballpark finally figured out whats good for the team, im veryyyy excited for the season.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”