Map of Wards

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Ruthie Koenigsmark

Map of Wards

Postby Ruthie Koenigsmark » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:35 pm

Could anyone tell me how I could find a map that shows how the wards are broken up? I looked on the city's website and couldn't find anything.

Thanks............ : - )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. "
--Margaret Mead.
dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Funny you should ask & I should have a map handy.

Ward 1 (Kevin Butler) Western Lakewood to Woodward Ave. or Westlake as you go further north.

Ward 2 (Ryan Demro) The dividing street here is primarily Belle Ave, but might be Warren Road when you get south of Athens.

Ward 3 (Bob Seelie) Basically Belle to Nicholson, Clarence Ave (south of Detroit) & to Waterbury south of Madison.

Ward 4 (Mary Louise Madigan) Everything east of ward 3 to 117th.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45
Stan Austin
Contributor

Postby Stan Austin » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:10 am

Ruthie---DL gave you the correct boundaries but go back to the City's website because the map is there along with precinct boundaries.
Stan

dl meckes

Postby dl meckes » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:59 am

The map is at http://www.ci.lakewood.oh.us/pdf/LkwdPrecinctMap.pdf but you may have to save it and look at it in a PDF viewing program so that you can zoom in to more clearly see the ward boundaries.

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”- 45

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”