Thank you to my supporters and congrats to Kevin Butler!

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Ryan Salo

Thank you to my supporters and congrats to Kevin Butler!

Postby Ryan Salo » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:06 pm

Ward 1 Citizens,

Thank you for the support that I received! Although I did not win, I had a great time walking the ward and meeting some pretty amazing people. The ideas that I had were based on the concerns and ideas that you all shared with me. Thank you for speaking up and allowing me to try to push forward some changes that will positively affect our city.

We live in a great city with a lot of incredible people. Our leaders need to keep in touch with us and we need to keep them accountable to make the right decisions. Please stay involved and help make Lakewood even better!

Congratulations Kevin Butler, it was a good race and I am sure that you will serve us well.

Kevin Butler

Postby Kevin Butler » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:26 pm

Thanks, Ryan, for the kind words of encouragement. I take seriously your challenge and look forward to working with you and other active Lakewood residents and officials to push positive, progressive reforms through our local government.

Heck of a campaign you ran. My best to you, your family and your supporters, who were many in number.

Kevin Butler

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”