Lakewood Internet Radio

The jumping off discussion area for the rest of the Deck. All things Lakewood.
Please check out our other sections. As we refile many discussions from the past into
their proper sections please check them out and offer suggestions.

Moderators: Jim DeVito, Dan Alaimo

Mark Crnolatas

Lakewood Internet Radio

Postby Mark Crnolatas » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:57 pm

http://hotcom.elitepalaces.com:8000/listen.pls /

A new free service for us all in Lakewood: I've started a Lakewood internet radio/multi-media project. It's broadcasting in mono right now, but in about 2 weeks, we'll be in ultimate quality stereo. (Getting a server for that together now).
As some might know, I've been involved in a virtual reality world (long explanation, but have some surprises for "Observers" in store too) for nearly 10 years now. This is simply another aspect of it.

This is the beginning of one for Lakewood. On Windows PC's you can put this URL in your Media player, ( or just click on the link) or I would suggest you download Winamp, at www.winamp.com, and use it instead of Media player. You'll love it.
I don't know what Mac users would use, but I'm sure there is some great software on the net.

We're just having a cross-section of music being played now, by some of the DJ's from this 2nd reality I'm referring to, but we'll soon be taking requests, doing commercials, all types of audio, and video, from TV to Movies, so you'll be able to get into things you might never have otherwise, with your computer.

I have some other things for Observers too, in this 2nd reality, so stay tuned , and I'll post it on this thread. While anyone on the net can listen in, you'll see how it will grow, I hope, to something fun.

http://hotcom.elitepalaces.com:8000/listen.pls /

We'll even have a new domain for it so you might want to check this once in awhile, if you like.

Mark Allan (Crnolatas)
"A society or group of people exist soley in it's ability to maintain an atmosphere of peace and civility. It's failure is directly relative to the degree of the lack of these conditions".

observeradmin

Postby observeradmin » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:57 pm

Mark-

Mac users just click.

:wink:

(Diggin' the techno trance)

- The Management
Bryan Schwegler

Postby Bryan Schwegler » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:05 pm

Mac users (or Windows users for that matter) can just use iTunes to listen.

Return to “Lakewood General Discussions”