Missing Mini Schnauzer Pup

Send in your thoughts or notes to the editor of The Lakewood Observer. These letters might be used in the printed version of the Observer, so please leave contact information.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Lauren Smith

Missing Mini Schnauzer Pup

Postby Lauren Smith » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Dear Editor,

Since March 6th, I've been desperately seeking Simon, my lost dog. I've done everything:

* Email blasts to animal organizations (animal clinics, hospitals, vets, groomers, shelters, & rescues)
* Continue to check Lakewood, Cleveland, and Cuyahoga County shelters. They all also have his flyer posted
* Renew Craigslist Lost & Found/Pets postings several times/week
* Continue to post on/update on Facebook walls, and lost pet websites all over the web
* Paid PetAmberAlert to call 500 neighbors
* 2 week paid ad in the Plain Dealer
* Created a Facebook page (Desperately Seeking Simon) * Multiple articles written about Simon online (you'll find those on the Facebook page)
* Printed & posted hundreds of flyers throughout Lakewood in businesses, buildings, train stations, and bus stops
* Distributed hundreds of postcards door-to-door in select neighborhoods throughout Lakewood
* Posted 10+ yard signs throughout Lakewood
* "Tagged" my car with car paint
* Changed voicemail message
* Have consulted with 3 separate pet detectives/organizations

I'm at my wit's end in trying to find this missing 10-lb bundle, and am beside myself until I do. Please, please consider posting his information, his loss, or his flyer in the Observer. I'm so desperate: I know Cleveland and Lakewood publications have better things to do, but I know all it could take is one wide-spread announcement to bring Simon home. In case you need to reach me:

Lauren Smith
Lauren.Elizabeth.Smith1@gmail.com
440-258-6945

Thank you so much.
Attachments
NewestHandout.jpg
NewestHandout.jpg (434.09 KiB) Viewed 40605 times

Return to “Letters to the Editor”