Donald Trump did what ?

Open and general public discussions about things outside of Lakewood.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

jackie f taylor

Donald Trump did what ?

Postby jackie f taylor » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:29 pm

He banned LGBT from serving in the military? WHAT..... What's next, no bikinis on Sunday? more rules, I can't do what? You telling me, now I have to live the way you want me to?

any gay guy, a LISBIAN, you, whoever, it could be you or a member of your family, these people can't fulfil their life's dream, from a hair salon. or to serve in the military, any law enforcement agency, prohibited from protecting you and your family? What? OMG America has so far to go, to truly be the Land of the Free"

were not free, no one is, you can't fly a confederate flag, you cannot have a statue of a figure of our history, you cannot say anything about anyone, but yet you take down our statues. and demand we remove the Cleveland Indian logo? get rid of chief wahoo? what about history and heritage?

Everyone should have the right and the freedom,

to fly any flag, any statue, and be of any gender,
any religion, everyone should be treated with the same respect and rights as everyone else.

jackie f taylor

Re: Donald Trump did what ?

Postby jackie f taylor » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:04 pm

I completely agree Jacks, there is so much bigotry, people condemning everyone else's life style, enforcing their opinions on everyone else, and they think they are in the right? is has to be there way or no way... where is the freedom? I believe you can be anything, anybody, any gender, any age , who cares, even crazy cool freaks, just don't add to the destruction of America. Crime, violence, assaults, robbery, tires stolen off of cars, really>

Return to “Global Discussion”