Tonights presidental speach.

Open and general public discussions about things outside of Lakewood.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

jackie f taylor

Tonights presidental speach.

Postby jackie f taylor » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 pm

I voted for him, I like him, but like a bad son, whatever they do, you still have to love them. he has enacted many policies that I don't like or agree with, but he is doing other things that I do like. you can't have it all. above all, I want to be safe. I want my family and friends to be safe. your family and friends, build our military, our police, make it star wars. you want North Korea to have the big gun? I don't. blow them out of the water.

I want to be safe, at 3 am in the morning, at east 13th and St Clair avenue. at my church, my fresh food market, my bank..my home.. Trump will make you safer than you have been since 1950.

Peter Grossetti

Re: Tonights presidental speach.

Postby Peter Grossetti » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:54 pm

It's been decades since America (and Americans) have been so UNSAFE. 45 is a very sick human being. One day (soon), his zombie-like followers will see the truth. His followers may not accept the truth, but they will be shown the truth.

"So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?"

~ Fred (Mr. Rogers) Rogers
Peter Grossetti

Postby Peter Grossetti » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Admins / please move this to its proper place. Lakewood General Discussion is not the right place,

Peter Grossetti

Postby Peter Grossetti » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:37 pm

:wink:
:!:
:D

mjkuhns

Postby mjkuhns » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:32 pm

The president of the United States announced, last night, his order for a new public department to publicize crime by non-citizens.

"The agency is expected to publish a weekly list of all crimes committed by what it terms 'aliens.' That does not seem to refer only to undocumented migrants – suggesting that anyone who has moved to the US could find their name on the public list." This is beyond wasteful. It is simply evil.

A program dedicated to magnifying the instances of crime committed only by one group within the population has no conceivable purpose except to promote division, fear and hatred. It is a transparent, undisguised attempt to make all people within that group look dangerous and suspicious.

This is a government-backed program to mislead people. It is the intentional manufacture of hate. There is no excuse, justification or rationalization for this.

President Donald Trump is assigning public employees to promote hatred.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-speech-voice-immigrants-crimes-list-agency-donald-joint-address-congress-a7604836.html

:: matt kuhns ::
jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

thank you mjkuhns, I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, you represent the other side, and I love it, I want to hear other members thoughts, about Trump, I guess, only time will tell. I gotta give him a chance, like a son in law?

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:34 pm

also, I thought this topic was in Global Discussions, and not in the "Lakewood Discussions".

Return to “Global Discussion”