Police & Pay Day

Open and general public discussions about things outside of Lakewood.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

jackie f taylor

Police & Pay Day

Postby jackie f taylor » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Compensation, salaries, weekly pay to those who defend and protect our lives, is a disgrace. Their pay, there salaries, their compensation for there service, should be at least doubled. A congressman, women, get all their expenses paid for, from lunch to they're kids college education, flights to a convention, to make a speech, where they make more money, the chuffers, nannies, day car, Obama Care, and for what?

I'm sick of there fat asses getting bigger on my dime, I want to compensate those who protect me and serve, who put there lives on the line, not like a businessman, wanting to install a pipeline under the lake, so he can make his company and investors more $$$$$$$, it's ok in your neighborhood, but not mine. Somebody please see and fix this...

jackie f taylor

Re: Police & Pay Day

Postby jackie f taylor » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm

So very sorry for the loss of another of our outstanding hero's. God bless his family, his friends and the decent law abiding citizens he served. Those mentioned can be very proud.

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:09 pm

President Trump, please do something to fix this hugh problem.

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:16 pm

No replies? no opinions? No one agrees with me? I thought this was a public forum where folks could express there opinions and get feed back, and none? It must be me., just me. cause of who I am, jackie f taylor, am I that much a nuisance? so sorry. my bad.

Return to “Global Discussion”