Presenting the next president of the United States of America

Open and general public discussions about things outside of Lakewood.

Moderator: Jim DeVito

Lori Allen _

Re: Presenting the next president of the United States of America

Postby Lori Allen _ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:39 am

As of two days ago, over 3 million votes were found to have been cast, by illegals, for Hillary, and were deemed null and void!
Maybe finally some respect for our police officers and military!

Tim Liston

Postby Tim Liston » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:24 am

"over 3 million votes were found to have been cast, by illegals, for Hillary, and were deemed null and void"

I can't find any evidence online to back that assertion. Can anyone? Snopes disputes it (link)....

Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:45 am

So far, three million votes for Hillary, by illegals, found to be null and void, and still counting. In Hillary's own words to Trump, "the democratic process has been in place for 240 years and should be accepted."

Let's riot in the streets, burn down people's stores, etc., because Hillary didn't win. And yet, not a word about our police being assassinated in the streets everyday. This past weekend, a policeman was beaten by an idiot with a skateboard and suffered massive head injuries. This officer had a wife and kids. I am not even sure he is still alive!

Mean while we have colleges providing cry rooms, therapy dogs,students being excused from taking exams and coming to class because they are so "traumatized " about the outcome of the election. Our liberal colleges are raising idiots that think that everything in life should be free. Wait till these spoon fed kids get out into the real world and find out that they actually have to work for a living, be a responsible citizen, and that protesting your boss will get you fired. Also, the boss won't be providing them with a cry room, a therapy dog, or days off of work either!

And yet, no mention of any sympathy what so ever for our Police. our law enforcement officers don't get a cry room, a therapy dog, or days off of work. They have to put their lives on the line everyday to protect ALL of us, including the cry babies rioting in the streets!

I don't believe that when they protect you that they first who you voted for!

Lori Allen _

Postby Lori Allen _ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 am

I guess after all, we do have to give Obama a break. He is just being manipulated and used as a front man for the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, and Hezbollah. These organizations are actually running the country.

james fitzgibbons

Postby james fitzgibbons » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 am

I really like Trumps pic Michael Flynn ( Secretary of Defense )retreating lies about Hilliary and her campaign managers trafficking children through a popular pizza shop. We are in big trouble! What do you think Lori?

james fitzgibbons

Postby james fitzgibbons » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Lori, how about Trumps pick to head the EPA, he appointed Scott Pruitt Attorney General from Oklahoma, Scott is suing the EPA about climate change. Should I keep going? I was wondering where do you get your news?

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:57 pm

So far, though still Leary, I'm very optimistic, (afraid of what he will say next). But so far, ( I think Howard Stern should interview him, on live radio ) How hot is that? But this is exciting, I am pleased with the process of selecting a cabinet. The media's news, the stories about what the president elect has going on, and who he is appointing. " wow". I'm so looking forward to inauguration day. This is the my most shocking and surprising election in the last 50 years, to me. I believe The United States of America has the greatest future, the best opportunity ahead of them, none like we have seen since Harry Truman. Your garage, it's a man thing, Mr. Trump will clean out the garage, throw the trash out, he will fix much of the wrongs with the U S. That has already started, at the top.

I'm sick and tired of our veterans, our police, our active military personnel, all who serve us, not to have the best care than anyone else in government, except the first officers, those in the Trumps circle.

I should not have to live with crime anywhere. Tremont, downtown, the Edgewater neighborhood, put the bastards in jail, "3 strikes your out" that seems too much grace, 2 times is enough, your done. You get to murder 3 people before it is taken seriously? NO Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.. 2 convictions, by by.

THE MURDER OF INNNOCENT citizens has got to stop, the crime we have to live with, should not be. We must feel safe in our communities, whether E 119th and Cedar or Madison Avenue in Lakewood. More police, more pre-school, educate the children, this is the right way and this is the wrong way to live. Forget your home life and what goes on there, schooling is the right way, it's the only way.

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 pm

When the company I'm working for is failing, and I face the prospect of losing my job, and my family and my life will suffer, then I want the best person to take control of the company and bring all of us back to hope and promise, and a future. Donald Trump will do that.

Somewhere in the mix, not when you 50, but if your 20,30 40, and receiving public assistance, then you have to give something back to the community. picking up trash if need be. Your too good for that? My mother cleaned toilets, it was not to low for her to go, and I made it.
Do your share or too bad, so sad.

I've said enough, good night.

james fitzgibbons

Postby james fitzgibbons » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:28 pm

jackie f taylor wrote:president elect, "Donald Trump" will make America Great Again. i'd bet my life on it.

I hope you are not feeling sick yet Jackie

jackie f taylor

Postby jackie f taylor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:12 pm

I was willing to take my life, if Hillary had won, thank god the majority of Americans had the sense to vote for Mr. Trump. We will be free, safe and strong. Not another welfare stare, where everything is given free to those who do nothing, add nothing to society, spread your legs, and on my dime, I don't have kids, I'd like to, I'd pay for them, but I don't have any, the bitches shoot out babies no fathers, no responsibilities, just take what you can get, fuck you. I deserve it, no you don't. and your kids will grow up to be more of a problem than you are, yes, my name is Jackie taylor

Return to “Global Discussion”